OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Now, as far as fantasy goes. Terrance Williams can do one of two things. They can hold Williams as he's now on the WR2 radar, he has big play potential and should be a target hog going forward. Or they can flip him to a WR needy team after he blows up next week, which he likely will against the Eagles. An Eagles secondary that allowed more 20+ yard passes than ANY other team in the league.

They allowed a total of 72 20+ yard passes. Williams is going to go nuts in Philly next week, bank it.

And nah, I don't think Byron Maxwell can stop it. :lol: Eagles overpaid for son.

Last edited:
Rivers + Woodhead in PPR could be a money combo all year long.

I LOVE pairing QB's with their passing weapons.

I owned Brady and Gronk since Gronk's 2nd year (2011) in the NFL.

Even took Gronk that year he came back and got reinjured.

So I had 'em for all the highs and lows. Even had Brady, Gronk and Welker in 2011, I went 13-0 in a money league and sleep walked to the championship that year. This after losing my 1st round Jamaal Charles for the season. It didn't matter, that trio was absolutely unstoppable :lol:.

The way things shook out this year, I didn't land either in drafts.

Anyways, enough CSB, point is if you snag the right duo or trio of weaponry from a high-octane offense, it could potentially pay dividends.

Though, the way it's already looking, that trio looks to be none other than........Brady, Gronk & Edelman........:lol:

In fantasy, history often repeats itself.

Last edited:
Rivers + Woodhead in PPR could be a money combo all year long.

I LOVE pairing QB's with their passing weapons.

I owned Brady and Gronk since Gronk's 2nd year in the NFL.

Even took Gronk that year he came back and got reinjured.

So I had 'em for all the highs and lows. Even had Brady, Gronk and Welker in 2011, I went 13-0 in a money league and sleep walked to the championship that year. This after losing my 1st round Jamaal Charles for the season. It didn't matter, that trio was absolutely unstoppable :lol:.

The way things shook out this year, I didn't land either in drafts.

Anyways, enough CSB, point is if you snag the right duo or trio of weaponry from a high-octane offense, it could potentially pay dividends.

Though, the way it's already looking, that trio looks to be none other than........Brady, Gronk & Edelman........:lol:

In fantasy, history often repeats itself.

The thing I'm most afraid of is that off-game teams have, especially during Fantasy playoffs. One bad game by your combo's team, and you're kicked out of the championship. I think diversity in your player's teams leads to consistency which is needed to win those consecutive games in the playoffs.

The thing I'm most afraid of is that off-game teams have, especially during Fantasy playoffs. One bad game by your combo's team, and you're kicked out of the championship. I think diversity in your player's teams leads to consistency which is needed to win those consecutive games in the playoffs.

Since it's standard scoring go ahead and try to sell high on Woodhead, but I honestly wouldn't sweat it. Just try to start just one of either Melvin or Woodhead going forward to mitigate some of that bust-potential any given week.

why didn't this count?

He was ruled down by contact.

Last edited:
Yea his elbow hit the ground. I'm not a huge fan of that rule, but it did hit.

Awesome run though. Gave me a bit of hope for young Melvin

Honestly, Cole Beasley should be a fine scoop for those in PPR leagues. Could be a variant gray-market Canal Street cop for your sidepiece not your main Edelman.

Ellington owner  (auto drafted 
eyes.gif
)

Already picked up Chris Johnson last week (David wasn't available) 

Who should I pick up:

Sankey

D. Lewis

Cunnigham 

.5 ppr 6pt TD

Already have Woodhead, Vareen

Cunningham has the best schedule the new 2 weeks, but Tre Mason is due back. Im #1 on the waiver. 

P.S. - Percy, Moncrief are available but Im set at WR ( D. Thomas, ODBjr, Keenan, Tate, Royal)

Stafford better stop bugging and throw the ball to Megatron more :smh:

Megatron should see more involvement going forward, but the days of Mega being a volume monster are gone with Tate, Ebron, Abdullah all on the squad.

There's just no reason to throw to Mega in traffic anymore when you've got other guys running wide open. He's going to be a decoy in some situations.

Should still finish a top-12 receiver this year when it's all said and done.

Last edited:
Ellington owner  (auto drafted :rolleyes )

Who should I pick up:

Sankey
D. Lewis
Cunnigham 

.5 ppr 6pt TD

Cunningham has the best schedule the new 2 weeks, but Tre Mason is due back. Im #1 on the waiver. 

P.S. - Percy, Moncrief are available but Im set at WR ( D. Thomas, ODBjr, Keenan, Tate, Royal)

Bishop Sankey is the add out of the three.

Don't get too enamored with D.Lewis's big week one, Blount due back, NE's RB output is highly gameplan and matchup dependent.

Last edited:
Ellington owner  (auto drafted :rolleyes )

Who should I pick up:

Sankey
D. Lewis
Cunnigham 

.5 ppr 6pt TD

I'd still go Moncrief. Sets you up to trade him or another WR for a RB. Those 3 backs available aren't anything special.

Shows how little I think of Sankey.

Man Sankey balled out a lil week 1.

Let the kid cook.

Mariota opening up things for the kid to operate finally. It was never an issue of talent, I just think he needed the right situation to succeed.

Wouldn't be surprised if the kid broke out this year.

Mariota :smokin

Last edited:
Luh this new Titans offense, Mariota, Kendall Wright, Sankey, DGB in the cut that's a scary sight, Cobb be out the pen in the winter.

:smh: Nasty.

Bishop Sankey is the add out of the three.

Don't get too enamored with D.Lewis's big week one, Blount due back, NE's RB output is highly gameplan and matchup dependent.
Main reason I was considering Lewis with Blount coming back, is based strictly on thinking he could fill that Vereen role. 

But all signs point to Sankey for now. 
mean.gif

Only question left is, who do I drop for him? Matt Jones or Eddie Royal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom