OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

left so many points on the bench and barely lost 
mean.gif

Literally 6 people on the bench that if i just swapped one of them out i would have won 
mad.gif

I feel like a damn wizard for drafting Hyde [emoji]128517[/emoji] should I get K.Hunter while Dez is hurt? And WTF happened to Greg Olson? Should I worry for my TE?

Thanks fellas

My main league:

went into today tied at 76 with Hyde and Matty Ice going against AP.

Came out on top :pimp:

With Dez hurt, my WR's are Alshon, Vjackson, Wheaton and Cruz 
ohwell.gif

RBs are Jeremy Hill, LMurray, Ameer, and Foster

Who would you recommend to start for my WR2 and flex? Standard league

Matty tricked me again into thinking he can have a Big Ben type year. Two years in a row 
laugh.gif

Not an overreaction, dude hasn't changed. These INT's are killer

Guy in my league has Hyde, Shady and Arian Foster. He has bad WR's outside of Dez... I'm gonna try to trade him either Golden Tate or John Brown for one of his RB's 
laugh.gif
 hope I get one

With Dez hurt, my WR's are Alshon, Vjackson, Wheaton and Cruz :\
RBs are Jeremy Hill, LMurray, Ameer, and Foster
Who would you recommend to start for my WR2 and flex? Standard league

Alshon/VJAX

Hill/Murray

Abdullah in the flex.

If Foster does indeed play vs the Panthers then I'd roll with him over Murray and still FLEX Abdullah, kid is electric.

Last edited:
Alshon/VJAX

Hill/Murray

Abdullah in the flex.

If Foster does indeed play vs the Panthers then I'd roll with him over Murray and still FLEX Abdullah, kid is electric.
Thanks for the advice, I was deciding between Wheaton and Vjax for WR2, but thinking Ameer in the flex for sure

In my Yahoo PPR league, I'm in dire need of a QB and lost my week 1 matchup all b/c of it :x

This guy here that has Brees and Brady posted that he's willing to trade one of them and wants a WR.

What would be optimum and realistic trade I should offer for Brady?

His team below:

View media item 1712344

My team below:

View media item 1712345

If you're trying to also get M. Bryant he would be a fool if he accepted 
laugh.gif

If you're just trying to get Brady that seems like a decent balanced trade. I bet he offers Brees though

Last edited:
If you're trying to also get M. Bryant he would be a fool if he accepted :lol:

If you're just trying to get Brady that seems like a decent balanced trade. I bet he offers Brees though

I was just clicking around :lol:

I was seeing if anyone could suggest a trade offer

1-0 :pimp:

Went with my gut and put Gore on the bench and started Ivory, paid off big. Also big ups to Julio for sealing the deal for me tonight :smokin

Vikings suprised me

I thought they were gonna crush the Niners

Peterson didn't look bad tonight

They should have fed him more

The offense was terrible and they play calling was bad

I own both Teddy and Stafford. They play each other Week 2, might go with Stafford again.

Does the waiver order change if you picked up someone of free agency before week one?

Back
Top Bottom