OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need help deciding between my WRs. PPR, sit 1.

Calvin Johnson @ Min
Randall Cobb vs Sea
Keenan Allen @ Cin
Emmanuel Sanders @ KC

I'm thinking it's between Cobb and Sanders on who to sit.

I'd sit Sanders IMO, Thursday night game.

Can't sit Sanders IMO. Everybody knows how much I hate playing guys on Thursday nights, but I watched the Broncos-Ravens game and Peyton looked for Sanders early and often. He would've had 2 TDs if Peyton didn't overthrow him both times :smh: .. Considering their OL is shambles, Peyton is using Sanders like he used Decker/Welker.

I would lean towards sitting Allen on the road vs Cincy.

Standard league at WR2 should I start Cooper vs BAL or T. Williams vs PHI? Also at flex should I just put one of them at the flex spot as well or Abdullah vs MIN, Yeldon vs MIA, J. Jones vs SEA? Also have A. Robinson and Blount projected about the same as all my other flex options

Last edited:
I'm thinking of using the Titans as well because I don't trust the Jets @ Indy.

buc em buc em How are the Browns going to destroy the Titans this week? If anything I can see it being a defense struggle, but the Browns don't have enough play-makers on offense to outright destroy anyone right now.

The Browns defense will destroy the Titans offense. The Browns offense looks horrible this year though so I'm sure it'll be a low scoring game on both sides.

Standard league at WR2 should I start Cooper vs BAL or T. Williams vs PHI? Also at flex should I just put one of them at the flex spot as well or Abdullah vs MIN, Yeldon vs MIA, J. Jones vs SEA? Also have A. Robinson and Blount projected about the same as all my other flex options

WR2 T. Williams no questions asked
I'd lean Ameer in the Flex.

Do you guys see Dion Lewis as continuing to get the majority of NE's rushes?

Who knows with the NEP, but I hope he gets his touches.

Can't sit Sanders IMO. Everybody knows how much I hate playing guys on Thursday nights, but I watched the Broncos-Ravens game and Peyton looked for Sanders early and often. He would've had 2 TDs if Peyton didn't overthrow him both times :smh: .. Considering their OL is shambles, Peyton is using Sanders like he used Decker/Welker.

I would lean towards sitting Allen on the road vs Cincy.

Understandable, I'm just not big on Manning this year and with that his WRs. But, the owner of Cobb/Sanders/Allen/Johnson in a PPR has a good problem. I'd just lean Allen due to the volume he is going to get alone.

look how soft the Falcons remaining schedule is :x....Julio has a great chance to be the top scoring WR

9/20 @ Giants
9/27 @ Cowboys
10/4 vs Texans
10/11 vs Washington
10/15 @ Saints
10/25 @ Titans
11/1 vs Buccaneers
11/8 @ 49ers
11/22 vs Colts
11/29 vs Vikings
12/6 @ Buccaneers
12/13 @ Panthers
12/20 @ Jaguars
12/27 vs Panthers
1/3 vs Saints

Last edited:
Somebody offered me his Beckham Jr and Sankey for my Arian Foster and Sammy Watkins.

Right now my roster is:

WR: AJ Green, Watkins, Garcon, Terrance Williams, Charles Johnson

RBs: Leveon Bell, Lamar Miller, Melvin Gordon, Dion Lewis, Arian Foster

TE: Gronk

It's a .5 PPR. Should I accept this trade?

Need advice for standard non ppr league
Week 2
QB-Matt Ryan
RB1:Matt Forte
RB2:Melvin Gordon
WR1:Odell Beckham Jr (killed me last week)
WR2:Davante Adams
TE:Jordan Cameron
Flex: Mike Wallace
K:Justin Tucker
D/ST: Saints D

Bench:
Alex Smith
Darren McFadden
James Jones
Marlon Brown
Richard Rodgers
Percy Harvin
Malcolm Floyd

Somebody offered me his Beckham Jr and Sankey for my Arian Foster and Sammy Watkins.

Right now my roster is:

Yes. Sankey's got Mariota for a QB he's going to be getting a ton of looks, and as for Beckham i've got him and I have a feeling he's going to pick up his game after last week's performance.

you're good as is unless you wanna gamble on percy harvin benching wallace. but i'd prob stay put since i trust teddy more.

The Browns defense will destroy the Titans offense. The Browns offense looks horrible this year though so I'm sure it'll be a low scoring game on both sides.
A low scoring game? You must have missed last years game against the Browns, when the Titans had a second string quarterback and they put 28 on the board. Browns defense trash.

Last edited:
i laid back and didnt waste a waiver.

but i picked up mariota (bradford and stafford are my other qbs) i think ill end up dropping stafford, bradford has more upside with the attempts.

knew i wasnt gonna get sproles but i did get Dunbar who i look to be a poor mans sproles even more so with Dez out.

and i just decided to pick up Chris Johnson despite all the hype and love for David Johnson.

I needed someone to replace Vereen who i was starting until Foster came back.

so, out of my 3 QBs i might be giving Mariota the start even though id like to get a better look at him after just 1 week.

and my RBs i might start Chris Johnson over dunbar and vereen. not sure yet

Full PPR....thoughts?

Right now my roster is:

i drafted Beckham and Foster.

i regret not drafting Sankey i think hes really going to prosper from Mariota.

i do like and cant wait for foster to come back but that trade is weighed in your favor with more upside.

i think Watkins is a great talent but feel hell never reach his potential by being in Buffalo. kind of sad if you think about it.

A low scoring game? You must have missed last years game against the Browns, when the Titans had a second string quarterback and they put 28 on the board. Browns defense trash.
Jets lit them up, that says plenty about that defense. Mariota should keep it going.

Tom Brady or Romo? I'm thinking Brady but he's playing against Buffalo and Rex
im not sure which guys are home but regardless id lean towards Romo.

buffalo stifled Luck and Brady has always had a hard time against Rex.

Ryan threw at will against Philly who might end up with one of the worst pass defenses.

Dallas Philly games also usually tend to reach high digits.

i wouldnt let the loss of Dez alter your decision either, Romo will find people to pass to.

Suggestions please. 12 teamer. Standard scoring

Need to start 3 of the 5 WRs listed below.

Keenan Allen @ Cinci - Pretty much a lock after that output last week
Jeremy Maclin vs Denver
Randall Cobb vs Seattle

Bench

John Brown @ Chi
Brandon Coleman vs. TB

a Brandon Coleman or John Brown sub looks mighty good. I feel like I have good WR upside on the bench this week and the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Suggestions please. 12 teamer. Standard scoring

Need to start 3 of the 5 WRs listed below.

Keenan Allen @ Cinci - Pretty much a lock after that output last week
Jeremy Maclin vs Denver
Randall Cobb vs Seattle

Bench

John Brown @ Chi
Brandon Coleman vs. TB

a Brandon Coleman or John Brown sub looks mighty good. I feel like I have good WR upside on the bench this week and the rest of the season.

Allen
Cobb
Brown

Because you guys were so high in David Johnson I bid $40 and got him

Someone bid $51 on the mocerif or whatever....

No one picked up cole Beasley, should I pick him up? Bench is

James jones
David Johnson
Julius Thomas
Micheal Floyd
Tannehill
Miami defense

Back
Top Bottom