mean.gif

maclin
John brown
Eifert
Who should be Wr and a flex as my best option this week
PPR

maclin and eifert

standard

guess you could give the edge to brown to get in the endzone...but like i said earlier...smith has got to want to connect with maclin in the endzone to break that streak
should i drop Gio or Melvin Gordon for Yeldon? or dont even scoop Yeldon
drop Gio

yeldon is a starter as is gordon, they still hold value

Last edited:
Yall got high hopes for John Brown again this week?  Start him over Smith Sr, Roddy White, and Andre Johnson?

I started him over Dre. Give him n luck a cpl more works n they will be clicking
Unless it's a WR1 or high end WR2 (like Jordan Matthews), I can't justify starting anyone on Revis Island. At the moment Dre is just a WR3/Flex option until him and Luck develop that rapport.

Eddie^ I'd probably try to move Gore for a WR. Decent team with Dez, without him, lil thin at WR. Good RB's though.

Foster is going to comeback week 5 and get hurt in week 5

Honestly, given his propensity for injuries, especially groin injuries, it's a bit odd to see that this hasn't been an possibility that's talked about more often when his name comes up.

I own him, in one league, but I know fully well that he has a high likelihood of aggravating his groin injury at any point.

10 tm, non-PPR ...was talking with some of you about this yesterday in terms of Eddie Lacy...guy in my league really wants Brandin Cooks and he has Lacy. He has offered...

I receive - Eddie Lacy

I give up - B Cooks, J Randle, E Sanders

I think it's too much to give up. But wanted to get your thoughts.

If I accepted...roster would be...

C Palmer/S Bradford

Lacy

CJ2K

A Brown

J Brown

Gronk

Landry

Bench - A Ellington, R Mathews, K Robinson, T Lockett and would have to pick up two players.

I'd personally start Ivory over Miller, but that's me.

Until Philbin and Lazor start giving Miller more touches, I don't see the appeal.

Ivory is going to run wild all over Indy's soft *** run defense.
Yeah I was 50/50 on the decision, but I have a feeling that Ivory is gonna have one hell of a game

It's my non serious ff team anyway so Imma start ivory :lol:

Last edited:

Is anyone stashing Victor Cruz, or not worth it?
calf injury concerns me. depends on who you need to drop but I'm less ambitious on him than i was a month ago.
i already have him. picked him up off FA right after the draft because i just had a couple scrubs from the last rounds anyway.  Was thinking of dropping him for Karlos

He hasn't even been cleared to run yet. Might be out longer than expected.

10 tm, non-PPR ...was talking with some of you about this yesterday in terms of Eddie Lacy...guy in my league really wants Brandin Cooks and he has Lacy. He has offered...

I receive - Eddie Lacy
I give up - B Cooks, J Randle, E Sanders

I think it's too much to give up. But wanted to get your thoughts.

If I accepted...roster would be...

C Palmer/S Bradford
Lacy
CJ2K
A Brown
J Brown
Gronk
Landry

Bench - A Ellington, R Mathews, K Robinson, T Lockett and would have to pick up two players.

Definitely giving up way too much on your end, I wouldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom