OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ok... Quick question.. Should I drop Colston, R. White, Andre Johnson, or I. Crowell for any of these pickups???
If Spiller is in fact available, I'd drop Crowell for him. Also would consider adding David Johnson for Crowell, maybe even Hillman depending how Week 2 goes.

I'd flag Coleman, but not add him at the expense of Roddy or Colston. Dre is a must-keep player, don't let Week 1 change your mind.

If Mike Evans is a go this week do I bench Davante Adams?!
Evans starts over Adams.

Last edited:
I got proposed this trade today, what do you guys think? PPR, 4 points/pass TD, 1 point/20 pass yards.

I send:
Jordan Matthews

I receive:
Ryan Tannehill
Sammy Watkins
I'd be tempted to accept the offer if it was a league starting two QBs. Tanny is an upgrade over Cutler and Winston for sure, but Matthews is a steep price because he can and probably will be a back-end WR1. Watkins' stock was low this season for me, QB situation and he benefited from three to four standout games last year.

Keep fishing for an upgrade at QB over Cutler, but I'd prefer not to include Matthews even with your significant WR depth.

I got proposed this trade today, what do you guys think? PPR, 4 points/pass TD, 1 point/20 pass yards.

I send:
Jordan Matthews

I receive:
Ryan Tannehill
Sammy Watkins
I'd be tempted to accept the offer if it was a league starting two QBs. Tanny is an upgrade over Cutler and Winston for sure, but Matthews is a steep price because he can and probably will be a back-end WR1. Watkins' stock was low this season for me, QB situation and he benefited from three to four standout games last year.

Keep fishing for an upgrade at QB over Cutler, but I'd prefer not to include Matthews even with your significant WR depth.
Yeah it's just a 1 QB start. I definitely would like to upgrade Cutler, but I think I'm gonna stay put for now. It's only week 2 and I like my team alot, no reason to break it up now unless I get a no brainer offer.

Last edited:
Jets D or Lions D?
nerd.gif
Lions 

Jets @ Indy, I'm sure  Indy going to come out playing angry I wouldn't mess with it

Gunna be a long season for Peyton owners...

Or potentially a short one with the way this line is looking hah brock osweiler better be gettin them mental reps hah

Dion Lewis's projected points for Yahoo seems a bit absurd to me (15+). Can anyone think of a reason I should start him over Tre Mason? (PPR)

Dion Lewis's projected points for Yahoo seems a bit absurd to me (15+). Can anyone think of a reason I should start him over Tre Mason? (PPR)
That is absurd, especially considering Belicheck's history with RBs.  That said, Tre Mason is playing his first game off of an injury and Benny Cunningham was decent last week so that's risky in its own way.  

But Dion Lewis is playing the BIlls and the Rams are playing Washington, so.....  If the news about Mason still sounds good by Sunday morning I'd start him.

Back
Top Bottom