OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Also, any general tips on IDPs? I temd to stick to LBs and DEs but I see corners putting up some crazy numbers too...
I tend to stick to LBs and DEs for the consistent points for tackles and sacks. IMO its better than relying on a DB because they are more boom/bust.  

Word of advice on Sankey, he's Lamar Miller lite. He's never going to get enough carries to even be RB2 status and a bum is always gonna vulture his goal line snaps. He's got a real cupcake match-up but you're really counting on him breaking a big carry for a TD.

Even the refs can pull a hammy :lol:

200w.gif

that @#$% is hilarious :lol:

Pick one for RB2. PPR

T. Coleman vs. NYG
TJ Yeldon vs. MIA
Coleman.

Pick one for RB2:

B. Sankey @ CLE
Tevin Coleman @ NYG

Also, any general tips on IDPs?
Coleman.

My strategy is to target LBs who accumulate a lot of tackles per game, surest points. In years past, players like Dansby and Timmons. This year, LBs like Worrilow. It's very difficult to predict when a DB will have an INT, or even when a pass-rusher will rack up sacks.

Gore vs NYJ or John Brown @ Chi in the FLEX.
Brown.

Would you drop Sankey for Karlos Williams?
Probably not, unless you're a Shady owner to have the Buffalo handcuff.

Word of advice on Sankey, he's Lamar Miller lite. He's never going to get enough carries to even be RB2 status and a bum is always gonna vulture his goal line snaps. He's got a real cupcake match-up but you're really counting on him breaking a big carry for a TD.

Looking to sell high on him in the next 2 days..

I proposed trading my RB Jonathan Stewart (Carolina) for Frank Gore (Indy) and my counterpart accepted. He denied the trade after the draft but given Gore's stock I proposed it again yesterday and he said yes.

I don't trust Stewart behind Cam and that offense. Hoping Luck will pick up the pace soon.

Damn! When your no. 1 RB (Cj) and no. 2 WR (Alshon) already looking trash!!

Should I start T. Williams over Jeffery already or wait?

Should I start Karlos Williams over Forsett if LeSean doesn't play?

I proposed trading my RB Jonathan Stewart (Carolina) for Frank Gore (Indy) and my counterpart accepted. He denied the trade after the draft but given Gore's stock I proposed it again yesterday and he said yes.

I don't trust Stewart behind Cam and that offense. Hoping Luck will pick up the pace soon.

I like this trade. I think if Ahmad Bradshaw can be successful with the Colts so can Gore. I wouldn't even be surprised if it took until week 3 to get rolling. Look how horrible NE looked last year until the week after they got rocked by KC @ Arrowhead. They ended up getting hot and winning the SB.

Didn't colts have garbage o-line last year? And Bradshaw still beasted

Last edited:
Not to mention when Gore was with SF everyone had 8 in the box and he still rushed for over a 1000 yards. Put 8 in the box with Luck and he'll pick you apart. I'm just high on Gore I guess, not jumping ship yet like a lot of people.

Last edited:
Why won't anyone sign Bradshaw? He was low-key one of the better pick-ups I had last year for a couple weeks.

I was wondering why my league scores last week were so high, I just realized we are doing PPR now. WTF :smh:

Great I hope Alshon plays...my bench WR aren't good at all.

I have Crabtree, Harry Douglas, and Victor Cruz.

Who would you guys choose between Crabtree and Douglas?

Or do you have suggestions on who I can try to pick up of FA?

Last edited:
V. Jax or Wheaton a fair 1 for 1 trade Woodhead?

Wosh they would have had good weeks last week :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom