OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that WR Mike Evans (hamstring, questionable) "will be back on the field" for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, fellow NFL Network reporter Jeff Darlington later reported that the Bucs consider Evans a game-time call.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring, questionable) "is not going to play today" for the Chicago Bears.

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reports that RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring, questionable) will play for the Buffalo Bills

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that RB C.J. Spiller (knee, questionable) "is expected to make his debut today" for the New Orleans Saints.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that WR Mike Evans (hamstring, questionable) "will be back on the field" for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, fellow NFL Network reporter Jeff Darlington later reported that the Bucs consider Evans a game-time call.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring, questionable) "is not going to play today" for the Chicago Bears.

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter reports that RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring, questionable) will play for the Buffalo Bills

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that RB C.J. Spiller (knee, questionable) "is expected to make his debut today" for the New Orleans Saints.

so should i start evans or nah?

so should i start evans or nah?

I'm starting him, if it was up to him he would've played last week.

Target date for his return is Oct. 25th or the week after, I doubt he sits out 12 weeks.

he probably wont be back till december if he comes back

Interested in making a small wager on that? :nerd:

Only way I see him sitting out that long is if he has a set back during rehab or we're completely out of the playoff race. If all goes well, he'll be back sooner than 12 weeks.

Last edited:
RB:

Sankey (Vs Cle) or Gore (Vs NYJ) Usually Gore seems to be the easy answer, but not sure against that run defense.

Flex:

Coleman (Vs TB) Allen Robinson (Vs Mia) or Austin Sefarian Jenkins (Vs NO) Choose 1

Ivory if you aren't concerned with his groin. Martin if you are, but I worry about TB being blown out.

Bennett in the Flex

Not crazy about Tavon or Floyd, if I had to, maybe Tavon but I'm cold on him.

Back
Top Bottom