OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would stay right there at pick number 6. With any luck Adrian Peterson or Julio Jones will be there to snatch

I would stay right there at pick number 6. With any luck Adrian Peterson or Julio Jones will be there to snatch

Nah. All the first picks are gonna be RB

Everyone knows the first 5 picks

It's gonna be bell/ap, ap/bell, Charles, lynch, and lacy then it's my pick

My next rb after your list would be either j.hill or shady and rite now I am feeling hill. Don't be afraid of gio taking carries away. Hill will be the leading guy.

My next rb after your list would be either j.hill or shady and rite now I am feeling hill. Don't be afraid of gio taking carries away. Hill will be the leading guy.
I've gotta decide by tonight on him or Odell as my keeper at the cost of a 9th.. And I really feel like Hill is going to have a HUGE year.

Bryant has been going in 5th rd in 12 team leagues with the likes of Landry , vjax, djax , Wallace , aghlor so you can definitely justify taking him in that spot. Pittsburgh will be a high scoring team with a quality qb which the others I mentioned does not. Just saying....

I don't think anyone's disputing the fact that it can be justified; I, personally, would rather have a Keenan Allen in the 5th. Just a matter of preference IMO.

Although, if cats are taking Landry, Algohor, or Wallace in the 5th, they're already ****** :lol:

Last edited:
Who would you guys take between OBJ, Jordy, & Julio? I keep having a hard time with this decision in my mocks.

You are absolutely right and I agree with you 100 percent that I would rather have Keenan Allen. Personally I like him very much this year. In 12 and 14 team leagues he has been going early fourth round. I will post average draft positions later on this week from the nffc site.

I think Eddie Royal will drive you crazy this year. He will have a few monster games, a few good games and a few terrible games. Cutler is such a Jekyll and Hyde guy. And Jeffrey will be his main target. As the year goes on I expect white to get involved a little more and bennitt will be his usual nice self. But during the year if you can catch Eddie Royal on a monster week that put you one step ahead

Last edited:
I think Eddie Royal will drive you crazy this year. He will have a few monster games, a few good games and a few terrible games. Cutler is such a Jekyll and Hyde guy. And Jeffrey will be his main target. As the year goes on I expect white to get involved a little more and bennitt will be his usual nice self. But during the year if you can catch Eddie Royal on a monster week that put you one step ahead

Sounds like a pretty usual year for Eddie Royal :lol: but he's apparently been looking really good so far for the Bears, him and Cutler have chemistry from back with the Broncos and Fox/Gase can use him in that Emmanuel Sanders role.

my draft's in a week :pimp:

so hype for this season, i can chop it up about Fantasy Football for hours :lol:

Last edited:
Who would you guys take between OBJ, Jordy, & Julio? I keep having a hard time with this decision in my mocks.

What spot(s) have you been picking from in your mocks? Can't go wrong with any of the three, so it'll probably come down to where you draft. If given a choice of the three, I'd prefer Julio (especially if he slips into the early 2nd), then Jordy at his late 2nd ADP (from what I've seen), then OBJ, but there's no wrong answer in this case.

You are absolutely right and I agree with you 100 percent that I would rather have Keenan Allen. Personally I like him very much this year. In 12 and 14 team leagues he has been going early fourth round. I will post average draft positions later on this week from the nffc site.

Yea man, I think he's gonna rebound very nicely this year too. I've been meaning to check out the nffc site also, so I def will once you post the ADPs.

Eddie Royal is going to be a steal in fantasy drafts this year.

Indeed. The level of potential value he could return this year is crazy.

The first round is all over the place. Julio has gone as high as number one and as low as number 9. On the average I think he has been going in the 5 spot. Obj has been going roughly the same and jordy has been going anywhere from 7 to 11 on the average. I do 12 and 14 teen leagues so this is what I am basing it on. But I have very much love for Julio this year

Last edited:
I've been ending up with K. Allen a lot in mocks as my WR2, allowing me to have 3 elite to very good RB's and WR1. I'm hoping I could even steal him as my FLEX in my 12 team league but I doubt it

I do not mean to sound like a wise guy or to be disrespectful but how does one get 3 elite running backs and a wide receiver 1 before getting Keenan Allen

This Julio or ODB keeper decision is gonna kill me til my draft....

Beckham has way more bust potential than Julio.

We drafted tonight because it was the only night we could all get together..

Ben Roethlisberger
Justin Forsett
Lamar Miller
Antonio Brown
Odell Beckham
Cameron Jordan
Keenan Allen
Arizona
Matt Bryant
Jarvis Landry
Doug Martin
Todd Gurley
Delanie Walker
Charles Johnson
Chris Ivory

I hate it, but my league is full of wildcard guys so I should be ok.

Looking to join a league preferably for cash $25-50, ESPN, PPR, and 12 team max. If you have openings please send me pm ....thanks

Same here

Also what are your thoughts on Mike Evans? He is going to be my keeper this season as my 5th rd pick. Hoping he bails out Jameis a ton this year :lol:

How late would you guys wait to Draft Laveon Bell? had him the last 2 years and won the title both years
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom