OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

on Jeremy Hill:

"Yeah, I'll put him back in. It's a new game," Jackson said. "That one's over and done with. We're 2-0, so we're moving on. We're moving on to the next game."

he'll get his touches, sounds like he might be on a short leash tho..

Last edited:

Was just offered a trade I think I'm gonna accept, but, as always, gotta run it by you fellas first.

Non-PPR

I receive : Alfred Morris

Give up : J Landry and Chris Johnson

My WRs would be...A Brown, B Cooks, J Brown, E Sanders, T Lockett

My RBs would be...A Morris, J Randle, A Ellington, K Robinson
Man.. your RB core is dookie before the trade and only slightly better after  
sick.gif

Last edited:
Was just offered a trade I think I'm gonna accept, but, as always, gotta run it by you fellas first.

Non-PPR
I receive : Alfred Morris
Give up : J Landry and Chris Johnson

My WRs would be...A Brown, B Cooks, J Brown, E Sanders, T Lockett
My RBs would be...A Morris, J Randle, A Ellington, K Robinson

do it

you need RB help pretty badly....AB, Cooks, & Sanders is more than enough at WR

Yeah, RB-core is really weak.

1st four picks were AB, Gronk, Cooks, Sanders (which, other than Cooks, has been great)

Thanks guys.

If you don't trust Teddy could just drop him for Dalton and roll with red rocket this week if Stafford concerns you. Or you could just stay put and start Teddy Football.

That's the thing, I wanna trust Teddy :lol: . He was in my draft plans from the start.

I pulled this same exact add/drop earlier. Stafford hurt could possibly miss some games.. Dalton I think at least matches Stafford all year if not better. My insurance is Mariota :lol:

That's the reason I would Dalton now while he's available. Just afraid for when the Bengals come back down to earth :smh: .

I'm still gonna go through with it.

Last edited:
try and trade cooks for a big upside back... 

cooks plus for ingram

cooks for spiller plus

cooks for david johnson plus

cooks for blount

etc etc

That's the thing, I wanna trust Teddy :lol: . He was in my draft plans from the start.
That's the reason I would Dalton now while he's available. Just afraid for when the Bengals come back down to earth :smh: .

I'm still gonna go through with it.

I'm in the same situation, I kept Stafford and Dalton

Hate when people take so long to respond to your trade request. You would think people get email notifications about trade offers

Last edited:
Guy in my 12 team big league panicked and dropped Bradford. I feel like there's way too much potential in that offense for him to not turn it around eventually. I've been running with Bridgewater as my starter, no backup yet. Put in a claim for Bradford and start him?

Dalton was dropped earlier tonight, just put in a waiver for him by dropping Stafford. Think I should leave it or cancel? Claim results are due in Saturday.

Not sold on Dalton based on his upcoming games and the fact he has a legit run game. @Baltimore, KC, Sea, @Buf, after the bye @Pit, Cle, Hou, @Ari, STL .... He looked good vs Oak & SD but I think his numbers start to dip when he faces some of those defenses.

On the other hand, as long as he's healthy, Stafford is still a chucker and Detroit likes to pass the ball their RBs opposed to handing off which also benefits Stafford's numbers. After Detroit plays Seattle next week, their schedule gets a little bit easier in comparison to the Bengals.

It wouldn't be a bad move if you leave it, I just don't think Dalton is that big of an upgrade.

Do yall play with an independent defensive player too? My league started doing it this year. Adds a lil something more to it

Yeah, one of my leagues you have to use a DL, LB, and DB. We've been doing it for about 4 years now, definitely makes the league much more fun.

Hate when people take so long to respond to your trade request

That pisses me off, then the person you sent the offer to has the nerve to make an add/drop AFTER your trade request was sent :smh:

Waiting for my trade to be voted on.

Offered Matthews/A Williams for luck to the owner of Murray (he has Brady & no other Rbs)

He countered Lamar Miller for Luck. I accepted.

Now it has to be voted on.

He will then have Murray and L Miller. (his other starting RB was B Powell)

Ill have TJ yeldon, Foster, M Jones, K Williams, C Polk, R Matthews, A Williams for Rbs

D Thomas, J Maclin, A Robinson for WR

Im 0-2 and needed to try and buy low. Think I made the right move.

There are no Rbs on the waiver wire

Hate when people take so long to respond to your trade request. You would think people get email notifications about trade offers

This is the most annoying thing ever. Dude's are busy asking everybody in the league what they think of your trade offer, and if you have a good team and the trade may benefit you then obviously almost everybody is going to tell them not to do it.

Lamar Miller for Luck
eek.gif
... sign me up to that league next season if you guys are just giving away free money like that
laugh.gif
Its a 14 tm league

Sure love to make the pot bigger

the dude drafted Luck and Brady (Brady was just a few rounds after Luck) I imagine he planned to trade but it hurt his team with that strategy

I drafted lots of Rbs which allows me to dump one.

Most people only have 2 or maybe 3 viable Rbs.

RB disparity is the one reason I sent the offer.

Lamar Miller for Luck :wow: ... sign me up to that league next season if you guys are just giving away free money like that :lol:

Its a 14 tm league

Sure love to make the pot bigger

the dude drafted Luck and Brady (Brady was just a few rounds after Luck) I imagine he planned to trade but it hurt his team with that strategy

I drafted lots of Rbs which allows me to dump one.

Most people only have 2 or maybe 3 viable Rbs.

RB disparity is the one reason I sent the offer.

I'm in a 14 team league too, I understand. My current RBs over there are Deangelo Williams and Benny Cunningham :smh: ... Foster needs to get back on the field ASAP.

do you guys think that Matt Jones is worth starting this week? I have lacy and Coleman out with injuries. I have Hill as rb1 and was going to play dion Lewis in the flex.

Not sold on Dalton based on his upcoming games and the fact he has a legit run game. @Baltimore, KC, Sea, @Buf, after the bye @Pit, Cle, Hou, @Ari, STL .... He looked good vs Oak & SD but I think his numbers start to dip when he faces some of those defenses.

On the other hand, as long as he's healthy, Stafford is still a chucker and Detroit likes to pass the ball their RBs opposed to handing off which also benefits Stafford's numbers. After Detroit plays Seattle next week, their schedule gets a little bit easier in comparison to the Bengals.

Valid points and breakdown, especially what I put in bold.

I am 2-0 with having started Stafford both weeks. If it ain't broke don't fix it might come into play for me here.

Back
Top Bottom