OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Damn, idk if you could drop any of them. I think the upside of Davis outweighs taliaffero.
Davis could start on a bunch of NFL teams, but it sucks that Charles is better. Also it seems like taliaffero is injury prone as well. I'd honestly wait on it, forsett started slow last season then balled out.

Forsett didn't start slow last season, he started slow his whole career :lol: I think we're just now seeing why he's always been a backup

Never liked the idea of Forsett at his ADP. Had him on my avoid list with CJ Anderson.

Add in the fact he lost Kubiak as well, I wasn't touching him before the 5th round in any of my drafts.

Vincent Jackson & Darren Sproles in exchange for Justin Forsett good or bad trade? I'd be getting Jackson and Sproles.

Can't believe I'm asking this but should I start Alfred or Matt tonight?

Last edited:
I try to avoid any RB that shares carries. Such a headache.
mean.gif
Are there really that many that dont?

Well I have AP and L. Murray starting. I do have Matt Jones and Karlos Williams on my bench though. Hoping one of them steal the starter job.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'd go Murray. He's really one of the few every down backs in the league and he's been catching passes. CLE's run D is terrible and I think Haden will shadow with safety help on Cooper.

thank you.

I've been running Cooper at FLEX for the first two games but was leaning towards switching to Murray for this game due to Clevelands run D.

Man I can't believe I'm considering starting Carr over Bradford in my 2 QB league

Sidebar:

Someone offered Dion Lewis for Forsett..pull the trigger?

I appreciate you guys btw
i wouldnt.

for whatever reason i feel like youre not even gonna see Lewis this week.

i think BB reprimands him for his fumbles and didnt do it last week because they had the gameplan too in place already.

Sidebar:

i wouldnt.

i think BB reprimands him for his fumbles and didnt do it last week because they had the gameplan too in place already.

I was thinking the same thing, but then again maybe BB cuts him some slack since he hasn't played a regular season game since 2012 :lol:

Last edited:
Sidebar:

i wouldnt.

Yeah, I bought this sentiment this last week but i'm not so sure I buy it now. People in here were saying this exact same thing after Week 1 and what happened? Dion went off for even more points in Week 2.

Back
Top Bottom