OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Did anybody drop Matt Jones?
I'm holding him in both of my leagues (for now). Not starting him in either, but if your team is in good shape otherwise I'd give things more time to shake out.
Grab a different kicker. People act like kickers don't mean anything but when Prater isn't getting you jack **** it really does hurt your team being that you could have easily just dropped him for multiple guys that got 10+

I'm dropping Vinateri this week for either Josh Brown or Catanzaro
Agreed. I picked up Catanzaro after Parkey went down.

I started Matt Jones last week and immediately regretted my decision.. Luckily I won last week matchup so I'm not mad.. So that's why I didn't drop him this week.. Also my opponent this week need RBs.. So I would be heated if I drop Matt and my opponent pick up Matt and Matt goes off.. :x

Last edited:
Just got a trade proposal. He want me to give up J. Hill and M Bryant for P. Rivers and B. Cooks. I have Forsett, J. Charles and Ellington at RB and I have Stafford at QB. I'm going to decline it. Not worth it in my opinion. Thoughts?

My leagues waivers just went ham for Rishard Matthews and Karlos Williams dudes are usually conservative on bids since we only have a 100$ budget for the season....They went for 25$ each :lol:

Just did a major shift. Let go of Charles Johnson for Marvin jones. Dropped Gilmore for Maxx Will. Picked up Rawls over an ailing Breshad P. And got my bye week replacement for Tanny in Flacco.

One waiver successful for Dalton by dropping Stafford
The other denied due to priority of another owner for Karlos by me dropping Sankey

Still waiting to see if the trade offer I made for Kelce will be accepted or not. I definitely need TE help so I'm hoping he bites, otherwise I may look at Charles Clay. Thoughts? Or is there someone else I should be looking at? Jordan Cameron has upside, but lingering injury might make me move on.

Last edited:
Just got a trade proposal. He want me to give up J. Hill and M Bryant for P. Rivers and B. Cooks. I have Forsett, J. Charles and Ellington at RB and I have Stafford at QB. I'm going to decline it. Not worth it in my opinion. Thoughts?
Definitely not.  

Just picked up Carr as my QB to replace Ben these next few weeks 
grin.gif

Wondering who to start out of Devonta Freeman, Carlos Hyde and Karlos Williams.  Leaning Freeman and WIlliams if McCoy is out.

Since Big Ben went down I scooped up Dalton, Flacco AND Vick :lol:

Which one you guys think I should use this week?

Woke up at 5:30am to see a dude in my league had feasted and picked up Rawls, Dalton, and others after they cleared waivers
laugh.gif

So I'm left deciding between Flacco and Derek Carr for QB

and

Terrence Williams and Stevie Johnson.

.5 PPR league. I have Flacco and Stevie.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what Chad Johnson's role is going to be once ellington comes back?  Some guy just dropped ellington in our league.....

Does anyone know what Chad Johnson's role is going to be once ellington comes back?  Some guy just dropped ellington in our league.....

Coach Bruce Arians said he expects Chris Johnson to get 15-20 touches per game, even with Andre Ellington (knee) set to return Week 4.

Arians has always been a bit of a wishful thinker when it comes to getting his running backs touches, especially since taking over as Arizona's head coach. But the takeaway here is that Johnson, coming off a 110-yard, two-touchdown, 22-carry rushing game against the 49ers, is going to remain a key cog in the Cardinals' offense. CJ2K has looked rejuvenated in Arizona through three weeks, flashing his early-career playmaking ability. Ellington has been a disappointment since his 2013 rookie season. He and David Johnson will mix in behind CJ2K.

My waiver claim for Tyrod Taylor didn't go thru
frown.gif

Ok so here are the choices.

Tanne ( on my team already )

Vick
Kap
Bortles
Alex Smith
Mallet
Winston
Carr

I'm thinking Carr this week cause of the match up :/
That's exactly what I did.  Plus he might play behind the best line of any of those players.

Back
Top Bottom