OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I have a Espn league with a 10 dollar buy in. Its ppr 10 man league, with 4 slots open. Draft is August 23rd at 9pm est/8 cst/7 mst/6pst

If your interested pm me with your email.
PayPal is acceptable form of payment

Everybody in my league takes a QB first round,should I risk having a second tier QB to take a top tier RB or WR first round or stick with group and guarantee myself a top 10 QB??? League info:10 teams,15 man rosters,PPR and PPC league

Everybody in my league takes a QB first round,should I risk having a second tier QB to take a top tier RB or WR first round or stick with group and guarantee myself a top 10 QB??? League info:10 teams,15 man rosters,PPR and PPC league
Does PPC stand for Point Per Completion?

i think it's point per carry. workhorse RB's get a big boost in rankings

to answer your question i would be fine with a tier 2 QB & tier 1 WR's & RB's

Last edited:
In our case PPC stands for point per completion,a little more background,I've been in the same league for 3 years now and every year the top 3 scorers are QB's that's why I'm a little hesitant to miss out on a top tier QB

Ok I can see why you are thinking about taking a QB. I would be tempted to as well in a league with that type of scoring.

I think I want Russell Wilson as my starter and Mariota as my backup...but idk what round I'm gonna try to pick them in.

stephenb stephenb how close are the top 10 QBs in scoring usually, because if they are somewhat close I would go rb or wr, but if the gap is very large then I would try to get a top QB.

Where do you guys see Latavius Murray going?  Also curious on the value Maclin is gettin with Alex Smith as his QB lol

Where do you guys see Latavius Murray going?  Also curious on the value Maclin is gettin with Alex Smith as his QB lol

I'm not touching Maclin unless its like the 6th round. Only players I'd want from the Chiefs are Kelce, Charles and their defense maybe.

stephenb stephenb how close are the top 10 QBs in scoring usually, because if they are somewhat close I would go rb or wr, but if the gap is very large then I would try to get a top QB.
It's relatively close,only separated by a few points,the top 3 scorers were all QB's then a drop off for 4th leading scorer who was Antonio Brown..If I go non QB first round I'm looking at Lacy,Lynch,and Brown...Leaning toward Brown since it's a PPR league

Last edited:
It's relatively close,only separated by a few points,the top 3 scorers were all QB's then a drop off for 4th leading scorer who was Antonio Brown..If I go non QB first round I'm looking at Lacy,Lynch,and Brown...Leaning toward Brown since it's a PPR league
If you can get a QB that you think will be a top 3 scorer than go for it, but if you can't then go elite rb or wr.

I'm not a fan of having my drafts two or three weeks before the season starts :lol: way too early for that.

Got the 4th pick in a 10 team league - 2 QBs and PPR

Thinking of taking whoevers left of Rodgers, Luck, Bell, and AP. Thoughts?

I think we're missing a key piece of information unless I missed it. I apologize if I did, but where are you picking in the 1st round? 10-team league, so it isn't the deepest of leagues, but there aren't 10 elite Q's anyway, so I think that matters here.

I think we're missing a key piece of information unless I missed it. I apologize if I did, but where are you picking in the 1st round? 10-team league, so it isn't the deepest of leagues, but there aren't 10 elite Q's anyway, so I think that matters here.
Unfortunately I have no idea,we don't decide draft order until day of the draft,I try to plan for mid round picks but have a backup plan in case I get 1st or 10th(snake draft)

got my draft tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will post my team later
picked 8th in a 10-team PPR league. didn't really go according to plan, but ended up with:

QB: Ryan Tannehill

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Mark Ingram

WR: Julio Jones

WR: Jordan Matthews

TE: Jimmy Graham

FLEX: Jarvis Landry

D/ST: Panthers (i stream weekly, picked CAR because of their week 1 matchup)

K: Cody Parkey

BN: Andre Ellington

BN: Gio Bernard

BN: Mike Wallace

BN: Davante Adams

DN: Delanie Walker

BN: Sam Bradford 

Back
Top Bottom