OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

while were on it

Tyrod or Carr ?

Tyrod. Call it East Coast bias, but I'm not sold on Carr.

You clearly haven't watched him play

I haven't. Hence why I called myself out on the East Coast bias. I just think that the Bills are an extremely solid team all around.

Bills won't have Watkins and Carr is playing with Amari Cooper it shouldn't be a easy decision :lol:

while were on it

Tyrod or Carr ?

Tyrod. Call it East Coast bias, but I'm not sold on Carr.

You clearly haven't watched him play

I haven't. Hence why I called myself out on the East Coast bias. I just think that the Bills are an extremely solid team all around.

Bills won't have Watkins and Carr is playing with Amari Cooper it shouldn't be a easy decision :lol:

Don't mean to be a ****, but you have an emotional stake in this. Try not to give self-serving advice in this thread.

Tyrod is a top 5 fantasy QB currently and is a dual threat (significantly raises his floor).

There should be no question about starting him over anyone not named Brady, Rodgers, and maybe Cam.

am i crazy for considering starting Carr over Carson & Tanny? :lol:

Over Carson, maybe. Over Tanny, not at all.

those are the 2 QB's i have rostered, been starting Palmer the past 2 weeks. he has a tough matchup with St. Louis this week tho.

coming off 2 great games & playing a terrible Bears team i'm tempted to #StartTheCarr

Is Harvin worth a add with Sammy hurt? 12 team L

if you need a flex or just some depth, sure

Then start Tyrod
laugh.gif

Bears traded away Allen and their LB in same week but what do I know
You're acting like Tyrod is significantly lower play than Carr.

They're both decent plays this week but I would give the notch to Tyrod because he has been on fire.

I expect L. Murray to have a big game rather than Carr (I'm a Murray owner, haha) 

i think Carr is more of a "legit" QB than Taylor.

albeit Taylor is playing VERY well.

i see Taylor crashing down before Carr is a mediocre QB

My David Johnson & Eifert for Steve Smith?

Fair?

I offered Bennett but he countered with Eifert

Last edited:
Cardinals or Denver Defense??

I think Denver this week at home. They're gonna force Teddy to beat em and I don't think that's gonna work out too well.

The thing about Taylor is that they came in to the year wanting him to game manage as well as make a few things happen with his legs. But they're letting him throw now and he's been performing really well. The Giants have been very good against the run but very bad against the pass. This all depends on Watkins of course but I don't think it's some egregious statement to say he's a better play than Carr this week. Especially on the road. The Bears are gonna do their best to give Forte tons of touches to slow the game down and keep Carr off the field. All factors you definitely need to consider.

Cardinals or Denver Defense??

I think Denver this week at home. They're gonna force Teddy to beat em and I don't think that's gonna work out too well.

The thing about Taylor is that they came in to the year wanting him to game manage as well as make a few things happen with his legs. But they're letting him throw now and he's been performing really well. The Giants have been very good against the run but very bad against the pass. This all depends on Watkins of course but I don't think it's some egregious statement to say he's a better play than Carr this week. Especially on the road. The Bears are gonna do their best to give Forte tons of touches to slow the game down and keep Carr off the field. All factors you definitely need to consider.

The only dude saying it's egregious is a Raiders stan.

Is it consensus, that no way brown keeps up his production without big ben?

Maybe a week of practices will help Vick out?

Back
Top Bottom