OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Standard.. dont tell me that bro, I subbed in Freeman this week for Forsett without considering how Freeman is playing my Texans so I want him to suck... dammit.  when fantasy and real life clash.
honestly you gotta go with Freeman until Morris shows something.

but my hunch is that the Skins running game breaks out this week.

and yea i sat Forsett last night too. 15 points on the bench isnt terrible considering what ive been leaving on the bench lately but i guess its good to see him get yards.

i did take the guy with my 2nd pick...

Alshon's out again
Bummer. Good thing I traded him for Brady.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still don't understand why he offered me that trade.

I'm worried about the Colts D with no Luck playing

Should I scoop up Oakland at Chicago? No Cutler or Jeffery for the Bears

the only notable player on the Colts defense is Vontae Davis

go Oakland if those are your only options

Who should I start at my flex, ty Montgomery, gurley, John brown, or agholor?? Standard scoring.

because of bye's my flex options are slim pickings and I can't decide..

who should I FLEX? PPR

available:

CJ Anderson vs. MIN
Matt Jones vs. PHI
Travis Benjamin @ SD
Andre Ellington vs. STL

Leaning Benjamin or mayyybe CJ.. :smh:

Also, I only have Brees available at QB this week.

on the wire are:
Foles, Weeden, Smith, Winston, Cousins....

worth dropping Brees for any of these?

my other QB is Mariota, who is on a bye.

Last edited:
because of bye's my flex options are slim pickings and I can't decide..

who should I FLEX? PPR

available:

CJ Anderson vs. MIN
Matt Jones vs. PHI
Travis Benjamin @ SD
Andre Ellington vs. STL

Leaning Benjamin or mayyybe CJ.. :smh:

Also, I only have Brees available at QB this week.

on the wire are:
Foles, Weeden, Smith, Winston, Cousins....

worth dropping Brees for any of these?

my other QB is Mariota, who is on a bye.

I wouldn't consider starting Ellington this week he's probably going to be limited. I'd probably give CJ the slight edge over Jones. I'm still not sold on Benjamin.

I also wouldn't drop Brees, it sounds like if he doesn't play this week he'll be back next.

Last edited:
Who should I start at my flex, ty Montgomery, gurley, John brown, or agholor?? Standard scoring.
John Brown, easy.
Need a TE since Gronk is on bye. Currently have Fleener plugged in. Keep him in there or pick up one of these guys?

Eh, I'd stick w/ Fleener I guess.

I'm being offered Foster/Jeffery for Randle/E Sanders...non-PPR. Your guys' thoughts? Obviously if both were healthy then it's Foster/Jeffery...but they're not healthy. So, I can't decide.

I expected a lot more out of John Brown this season, but Larry Fitzgerald looks like he took a dip in the fountain of youth this offseason and became a top receiver again.

Antonio Brown owner checking in. Anytime a player comes back from an injury they tend to still baby it a bit. What should we expect from Big Ben when he returns?

No way am I looking to trade him, just want to get an idea how to play my hand with WR2 & WR3. I'm thinking Ben will be fine but wonder how heavy they will rely on Bell.
I wouldnt expect anything different from the Pitt offense than theyve showed the first 3 games and all last season. They aired it out and they gave the ball to bell.

I own Ben and I get your concern but the way you word it portrays as if ben is a play maker with his feet and scrambling. At most he just extends plays moving out of the pocket. That knee injury wont effect anything i dont think. Its just going to be a long 6 weeks for owners of Brown. Vick will get it together but it will take a cpl weeks at least

Back
Top Bottom