OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Drafted Benjamin 
mean.gif

Worth adding an increased value Ginn or Cotchery? Funchess is already owned. Or are these better options?

.5 ppr league, when do you think it's good to draft a QB?

RB or WR first? I'm #5, I was set on Antonio Brown, but Marshawn Lynch should be available when I draft, opinions? Draft is tonight :x
I would take either Charles, Lacy, Lynch, AP, or Bell......whichever one falls to you.

As far as QB goes, I usually wait on a QB till about the 6th-8th round depending who's available

See you next season, Kelvin :smh:

Man , honestly loved him. Was going to target him as wr2 in alot of leagues. Had in in NFFC cutline leagues in 3 diff leagues. Thank god they are 125.00 leagues and 26 rounds so you have a little depth. But I'm a little disgusted. Lol

Man , honestly loved him. Was going to target him as wr2 in alot of leagues. Had in in NFFC cutline leagues in 3 diff leagues. Thank god they are 125.00 leagues and 26 rounds so you have a little depth. But I'm a little disgusted. Lol
Holy ****. I was goin to target him in every draft man
I was targeting him as my WR2 as well. Feel for the kid and for those who had their drafts take place already...

had my draft last Sunday cause a couple guys in the league leave for school this weekend.

sucks that your 3rd-4th rounder is gone for the season

Cam has nobody. Funchess , a rookie that came to camp 10lbs overweight. Cotchery who is past his prime and never very good. Free agents...Reggie Wayne who I can beat in a race , welker who is head weak , santonio holms who showed nothing with the bears last yr. Maybe if giants cut James Jones he lands in Carolina.not looking to bright

Does anyone commish a Dynasty league? Me and my friends are starting one this year. I'm looking for suggestions on lineup/roster size and some other things. We're only rolling with 8 people since we want owners who we know will be 100% in. Since there's only 8 owners I'm thinking about making the roster something like 2QB, 3RB, 4WR, 2TE, 2FLEX, K, D/ST. Sounds like it should work in theory but I'd like to see if anyone has some real world experience with a smaller dynasty league. Post up in here or shoot me a PM if you can help me out :nerd:.

Last edited:
Got cam newton as my only qb shows I be worried and a pick up a qb on the waiver like Carson Palmer or teddy as insurance

So anybody targeting Todd Gurley? I don't know what round to expect him to go in and when he should be back on the field...could be a good pick for a keeper league though.

So anybody targeting Todd Gurley? I don't know what round to expect him to go in and when he should be back on the field...could be a good pick for a keeper league though.

This is a tough one to make a logical choice. He has been going as early as the fifth round and as late as the 11th. The coaching staff seems to want to take that time with him basically because tre Mason is trusted in the backfield.his talent is off the charts and if healthy will be a top 3 fantasy pick. This yr can go either way.

In a dynasty league Gurley is worth rostering, but in redrafts? heck naw.. Lets say he's fully ready by week 6... They have a bye week 7.. The Defenses following their bye include the Browns, Cardinals, Ravens, Lions, and then the Superbowl week (assuming your superbowl is week 16) is vs Seattle.. How much usage would you actually be getting out of a Todd Gurley, even as a flex, in this scenario?

IMO people picking him aren't really picking him up for value this year.. There's always the chance that he comes in and light the league up as rookie after week 7, but I just don't wanna risk a top 8 pick in my draft on that chance..

First, I hate drafts that happen before preseason game 3.

14 teamer 4th pick tonight, Standard scoring and team (Q,R,R,W,W,W,T,K,D)

Ran some mocks and going with

1) Whoever's left between AP/Charles/Bell/Lacy
2) Mike Evans
3) Deandre Hopkins

then going off value. Again, this is basically off of a bunch of mocks I ran and best case scenarios.

Unless someone slides tremendously, this would be the best case and I want Brady in the 5/6/7 but we'll see. People love the name alone so mocks are completely different then people drafting.

Evans should be ok but I would still keep an eye on Winston during the preseason

Hopkins is going to be a headache

I'm not touching him in any of my drafts

Evans should be ok but I would still keep an eye on Winston during the preseason

Hopkins is going to be a headache

I'm not touching him in any of my drafts

As of late i've been taking Jordan Matthews over Hopkins in round 3, I feel he will have low end wr1 numbers by year's end.
Not a bad idea to go out and schoop Agholor too if you have Matthews... One of those wrs will eat

I think Hopkins will end up with the better year than Evans. 

Both have poor Qbs however at least the Texans are looking to get Foster back which will force defenses to hone in on him as well. 

I guess Winston could do better but he looked horrible in his first game. 

Evans did well last year with terrible QB's, why can't he do that again with a more talented QB?

Last edited:
Evans did well last year with terrible QB's, why can't he do that again with a more talented QB?

I think Evans will have a nice year. Don't know if he will have the same numbers as last year but in my opinion it's not even close to consider him the same level as Hopkins this year. Hopkins will not be on a single team of mine

i have no faith in Hopkins or Evans.

I dont like drafting hard knocks stars.

and i dont like jameis winston.

id rather have an Andre Johnson or Jordan Matthews instead of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom