OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would drop Rodgers for Daniels before Cameron. Cameron has seen 27 targets from Tanny the first four games. That's almost 7 looks per game, pretty darn good for a TE. Just a matter of staying healthy for Cameron. Talent is there.

Ah, wasn't expecting the Rodgers drop scenario :lol: .

Cameron points (in my league, at least) for the season so far -

Wk1- 11.30
Wk2- 9.20
Wk3- 4.60
Wk4- 3.90

0 TDs yet

Dolphins offense haven't had anything going for them really; new HC might be different. But IDK, still leaning towards Daniels > Cameron and holding onto RR.

Standard

Pick one please,

Ingram @ Philly
L. Murray vs. Denver

I have Denver defense and Sanders in the line up. If that matters.

Last edited:
Ah, wasn't expecting the Rodgers drop scenario.

But IDK, still leaning towards Daniels > Cameron and holding onto RR.
In that case, I'd stay put with Rodgers and Cameron.

Daniels is a good Week 5 play but for PPR formats, he's only caught 12 balls. Three of the four Denver games with three or less receptions. That makes him TD-dependent, similar to Rodgers. Cameron is more a PPR TE potentially.

Standard

Pick one please,

Ingram @ Philly
L. Murray vs. Denver
Ingram. Very, very comfortably.

Standard

Pick one please,

Ingram @ Philly
L. Murray vs. Denver

I have Denver defense and Sanders in the line up. If that matters.
Ingram's been playing great so far and goes up against a much softer defense than Murray. I'd go with him.

Alright so what's the deal with Martavis Bryant? I may be making a trade for him and I wanna know if this dude may be missing even more than just this MNF game. The media is saying he tweaked his knee in practice on Monday...now I just read a report from a Steelers reporter who actually spoke to him on Wednesday and he said Martavis said he "tweaked his hammy but should be alright."

The deal would be Eifert and Rashad Jennings for Delanie Walker and Martavis Bryant.

Alright so what's the deal with Martavis Bryant? I may be making a trade for him and I wanna know if this dude may be missing even more than just this MNF game. The media is saying he tweaked his knee in practice on Monday...now I just read a report from a Steelers reporter who actually spoke to him on Wednesday and he said Martavis said he "tweaked his hammy but should be alright."

The deal would be Eifert and Rashad Jennings for Delanie Walker and Martavis Bryant.

A very good question but isn't Ben's health the equally big question looming over that trace? Even AB has dropped off :frown:

Been having trouble with this decision all week. Already have Julio plugged in at WR1, but having a tough time deciding on my WR2 and FLEX.

Pick 2 (PPR):

Megatron vs. Arizona
Emmanuel Sanders @ Oakland
Jeremy Maclin vs. Chicago

As of now, Megatron is the odd man out imo :\.

Been having trouble with this decision all week. Already have Julio plugged in at WR1, but having a tough time deciding on my WR2 and FLEX.

Pick 2 (PPR):

Megatron vs. Arizona

Maclin Sanders

Pick 2 (PPR):

Megatron vs. Arizona

I'm starting Sanders and Maclin tomorrow.

A very good question but isn't Ben's health the equally big question looming over that trace? Even AB has dropped off :frown:

Ben will probably only miss one more game after this one and be back right before the bye week.

I need Ben back on so many levels.

It's funny because he's one of my least favorite players in football, too.

Alfred Morris or Jeremy Hill? 0.5 PPR

Leaning towards Hill even with the bad matchup. What do you guys think?

Would you drop Derek Carr for Jay cutler?

Also

Would you drop Nelson Agholor for Kamar Aiken? Ryan Matthews for Kamar?

Last edited:
I need Ben back on so many levels.

It's funny because he's one of my least favorite players in football, too.

I'm 1-3 right now because in the game Ben got hurt he ended with only 5 points...I lost by 10. Then lost last week because I dropped Vinateri for Josh Brown. Brown got me 5 points while Vinateri got 12 points....I lost by 3. Didn't help that the defense I chose both weeks scored 0 and -1 points.

Pick 2 (PPR):

Megatron vs. Arizona

Sanders and Maclin, as others have recommended. Megatron has not played well against Arizona in recent games.

Should I start Melvin Gordon, Thomas Rawles, Blount or Duke Johnson?

Last edited:
Could Chris Givens be the Ravens new Torrey Smith :nerd:

I might add him or Jamison Crowder before tomorrow. Feel like Givens is going to catch a couple deep passes and be the big waiver wire pickup this next week.

Back
Top Bottom