. My opponent started Rawls...
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Such garbage

Only up 6pts

Wilson hasn't gotten a point all half

Hill is worthless same goes for mike Evans

My god man. One time my team is playing decent. Haven't even cracked 90 all year

Such garbage

Only up 6pts

Wilson hasn't gotten a point all half

Hill is worthless same goes for mike Evans

My god man. One time my team is playing decent. Haven't even cracked 90 all year
you got a pair of 1's for retail tho

Picked up Doug Martin AND Gary Barnidge this week :rofl:

carrying me to a win :pimp:

Last edited:
Man ill take that Andy thank u

Bruh im to the point of begging for every 1 little point from any player :rolleyes

Last edited:
Cardiac crunch time for the Falcons like always .. cmon Matt Freeman Julio .. lets do this

I'm all in on Dalton.

He's surrounded by one of the best supporting casts in the NFL and it appears he has taken that next step in his development. This is the week he solidifies his QB1 status.

edit

Just read a stat saying Seattle hasnt allowed an offensive TD with Kam playing in the last 4 1/2 games :x

Regardless, I'm banking on Dalton with the Seahawks traveling across the country on a short week.

I'm treating Andy like an elite QB1 movin forward.

Dalton (week 2) and Devonta Freeman (week 3) pickups got me lookin like a guru in my league

I'm all in on Dalton.

He's surrounded by one of the best supporting casts in the NFL and it appears he has taken that next step in his development. This is the week he solidifies his QB1 status.

edit

Just read a stat saying Seattle hasnt allowed an offensive TD with Kam playing in the last 4 1/2 games :x

Regardless, I'm banking on Dalton with the Seahawks traveling across the country on a short week.

I'm treating Andy like an elite QB1 movin forward.

Dalton (week 2) and Devonta Freeman (week 3) pickups got me lookin like a guru in my league
I don't why I always have Bortles on the bench. He always does significantly better then the top QBs.

Back
Top Bottom