OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Down by 2 I take a shower get ready for dinner and make the drive .. check score again and obviously Dallas' D stunk it up

Down by 49 :x

I need Palmer to find Brown again. BB needs to put Blount in for some garbage yards and TDs

Oppo is done after Pats game, I got Guants D and Wiodhead left

I need a miracle

Right when Ellington owners start complaining, he gets a 63 yd TD
laugh.gif
Finally! He must have heard me!
laugh.gif

Abdullah and Agholor remind me why I shouldn't start unproven rookies.  Im fortunate Freeman, Eifert, Hopkins and Forsett all showed up. 

Last edited:
Battle of the undefeated in my league...im up 25.4 pts and my opponent has LeVeon Bell left. I have no one left. Can i pull off the W????

i wouldve been up by way more but streamed the Ravens defense instead of Chiefs and Packers 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm winning 87.54 to 81.60

I have Gates left, and my opponent has Keenan Allen left
Gonna be one interesting Monday night

I should have started Eifert over Cooper and dude picked up Dave Johnson and didn't even use him smh.

I'm up by 3 and have Josh Brown, Antonio Gates and Woodhead left, and he has Antonio Brown. Still don't trust it....

Was undefeated going into this week but Im getting killed and Charles is done for the year. Gonna stay in first but now I have to hit the waiver wire for a RB and hope that Julio and Cobb start to show up again after two bad weeks

Guy I'm playing just has the Giants D/ST while I have Antonio Brown and Gates left. I should be good for a win right? I really need to win this week

Guy I'm playing just has the Giants D/ST while I have Antonio Brown and Gates left. I should be good for a win right? I really need to win this week

How the **** we supposed to even make a prediction when you don't say what the score's at right now? :lol:

Last edited:
Is it official that Charles has a torn ACL? West and Davis got picked up in my league, but one of the guys that picked up West dropped Hillman to do it. I think I'll drop Charles, if he's done, and pick up Hillman. I'm thinking the Broncos will start running the ball more VERY SOON like they did last year. I've got Ellington, Forsett and CJ Anderson ready. Peyton's arm is going to force them to run soon. 

Is it official that Charles has a torn ACL? West and Davis got picked up in my league, but one of the guys that picked up West dropped Hillman to do it. I think I'll drop Charles, if he's done, and pick up Hillman. I'm thinking the Broncos will start running the ball more VERY SOON like they did last year. I've got Ellington, Forsett and CJ Anderson ready. Peyton's arm is going to force them to run soon. 
 I think we find out for sure tomorrow.

I have Leveon and Hillman as my rbs next week. My other rbs on bye.
What can I do? Sign Bradshaw and drop devante Parker?

Down by 7.0 with OBJ and Giants Def and my opponent has nobody.

4th straight week I have to come from behind,

Back
Top Bottom