OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In my standard league, before the first games, I dropped Allen Robinson for Devante Adams. Surprisingly he's still in FA :lol:. I just lost Jamaal Charles. So Im stuck on who should be my waiver wire pick up...West, Robinson or Duke Johnson? My team is as follows...I'm 4-0, hoping to go 5-0 after tonight.

QB Carson Palmer
RB Jamaal Charles
RB Dion Lewis
RB Devonte Freeman
RB LeSean McCoy
WR Antonio Brown
WR Jordan Matthews
WR Mike Evans
WR Donte Moncrief
TE Rob Gronkowski
K Gotskowski
DEF Panthers
DEF Ravens (will drop since Panthers were on bye)

League format is QB, RB, RB, WR/TE, WR/TE, WR/TE, FLEX, K, DEF

Last edited:
dropped Davante for Allen Robinson, happy with my decision so far :smile:

i can't get rid of this bum Hill for anything....

damn that charles injury killed me...bout to go 5-0 in that league but dont know if i can hold up....would you guys bid 60 on west in free agency bidding to replace him? thats all i have left

Jamaal Charles probably gonna be out for season, who should I burn my waiver for?

1) CJ Anderson
2) Blount
3) CJ2K
4) Rawls
5) Chanderick West

Joique Bell worth stashing in a 12-team, standard league? Abdullah doing his best to lose his job :lol:

In my standard league, before the first games, I dropped Allen Robinson for Devante Adams. 

You cut him for Adams?  I see you have Freeman on your team. if you meant Devante Freeman then that was a good move.  If you meant what you typed, not so good lol. 
dropped Davante for Allen Robinson, happy with my decision so far 
smile.gif

i can't get rid of this bum Hill for anything....
this is the correct Devante for A.Rob situation. 

^ Yes. One of Detroit's bigger problems, yet is also a very understated one, is a lack of running game. Abdullah is a nice change of pace back but Theo Reddick fits the role so well and can catch out of the backfield with the best of them. Problem is none of them are going to tote the rock close to 20 times per game and give you production. DET needs Joique badly.

Jamaal Charles probably gonna be out for season, who should I burn my waiver for?

1) CJ Anderson
2) Blount
3) CJ2K
4) Rawls
5) Chanderick West
I wish my league had waivers like this.. a sneaky guy in ours scooped up Chanderick last week and he didn't even have Charles.

I'm a Jamaal Charles owner, prob wont have high enough waiver priority to get West (or Davis)

Was offered Gio Bernard and Stevie Johnson for Alshon Jeffery.

I basically need a RB to even field a line up. Thoughts?

West will the primary back. Not sure if Davis is worth handcuffing though.
Andy Reid said today for now Deanthony Thomas is taking over for Charles.

Will Marshawn be coming back next week? He's been a huge bust for me lately :smh:
Seahawks say he should be back but probably not. Rawls vs Panthers D should be decent play with the numbers he put up against cincy

I was deciding between Charcandrick West and Chris Givens right before kickoff yesterday for who I should drop David Johnson for since Arians basically said he'd be riding the bench.

Of course I picked up Givens who had zero catches, West becomes possibly the hottest pickup of the year and Johnson has two TD's.

Spectacular.

Deanthony Thomas? Thats interesting. I need to put in a waiver as a charles owner so this kind of muddies things up.

Deanthony Thomas? Thats interesting. I need to put in a waiver as a charles owner so this kind of muddies things up.

Adam Teicher
ESPN Staff Writer

Andy Reid raised possibility that DeAnthony Thomas could fill in at running back for Chiefs, who also have Spencer Ware on practice squad. Each could be an alternative to Ben Tate. "We'll look in-house first before we go outside," Reid said."

In my standard league, before the first games, I dropped Allen Robinson for Devante Adams. 

You cut him for Adams?  I see you have Freeman on your team. if you meant Devante Freeman then that was a good move.  If you meant what you typed, not so good lol. 
Yea man I fell for the Devante Freeman hype smh

Hmmm DeAnthony Thomas taking Charles place? Hopefully there's something definitive before waiver wire pick up on Wednesday.

who would you rather have going forward: Graham or Kelce?

guy that has Kelce just traded for Gates so i might try to scoop Kelce..

Hurns is the truth :lol: that man has been putting in work every game. Has to be one of only a select handful to have at least 60 yards in every game this year. Him and Dalton have been my best waiver pickups so far.

Ehh...I don't know. I'd at least consider it depending on what your team looks like, and if its a PPR - Calvin's value gets even higher. Tommy Rawls will be delegated to less than a handful of carries per game when Marshawn returns (likely this Sunday). Hurns has been a surprise but I'd sell high on him for sure. Past 2 weeks have been ++ matchups.

who would you rather have going forward: Graham or Kelce?

guy that has Kelce just traded for Gates so i might try to scoop Kelce..

Kelce no doubt. Graham does not fit into Seattle's scheme. We have not seen New Orleans Graham thus far, and I doubt we'll see that version of him much at all for the Seahawks.

Graham sucks, I goofed starting him over Eifert in my other FF team

Kelce gonna get peppered with targets even more with Charles down

You guys think Charles Clay can be a starting TE the rest of the way in a 12 man PPR league? I dropped Cameron for him this week. Trying to decide if I should pick Cameron back up or look elsewhere, or just ride with Clay?

Back
Top Bottom