OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm so torn who to pick up to replace Jamaal Charles...

Thomas Rawls

Duke Johnson

Charcandrick West

Antonio Andrews

Danny Woodhead

Ronnie Hillman

Allen Robinson

Allen Hurns

Man im in the same boat as you.... Im going to roll the dice on West and hope for the best
Yea ill probably be going with West I'll be last on the waiver wire man so I'm praying no one picks him up :lol:

current rb situation is:

Forsett
Foster
Cj2k
Sproles
Karlos

Have Graham at TE

don't know if I should use my high priority waiver on Gary Barnidge or Charcandrick West.

Going to take my chances on Joe Flacco this week in my ESPN League if I can get him off waivers.

Also going to give the Giants defense another go since their next game is against Philly.

Thomas Rawls
Duke Johnson
Charcandrick West
Antonio Andrews
Danny Woodhead
Ronnie Hillman
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns
ARob should be owned in ALL formats.  Hes a stud #1 option for Bortles.  I really like Woodhead the dude is a baller but for some reason SD is more concerned with working a rookie in than to maximize on their roster talent.   If you really need an RB Id say go after West only because hes the most likely to start out of that bunch next week.  

If you're a risky guy Id stock up on Duke and Hillman, both should steal that starter job any week. 

Thomas Rawls
Duke Johnson
Charcandrick West
Antonio Andrews
Danny Woodhead
Ronnie Hillman
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns
how are all these guys available 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

robinson is a legit every week starter at this point in the season.

i would pick him up asap even if you need a RB.

Rawls would be the short term replacement.

CWest i think will break out.

Woodhead should be at least owned in all ppr leagues 

lost to an 0-4 team in my money league, dude picked up mccown and rawls :x

need big ben to come back asap, cant have antonio putting up duds every week

Which defense should I drop?

ATL or the Vikings?

Pretty much do you think ATL defense can keep this up?

theo riddick or roll the dice on CWest?

full pt ppr league btw.

and in another league...

Barnidge or CWest? I have jimmy graham

Thomas Rawls
Duke Johnson
Charcandrick West
Antonio Andrews
Danny Woodhead
Ronnie Hillman
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns

You play in an 8 man league...?

Hurns is the #11 WR in fantasy, Robinson is an every week starter, same with Woodhead especially in PPR and Rawls, Hillman and Duke Johnson should have BEEN owned over the last few weeks.

Thinking about dropping Alfred Morris for Shane Vereen (ppr league). Thoughts???

Current RB situation looking like:

Latavius Murray

Alfred Morris

Rawls

Theo Riddick

tired.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif

Thomas Rawls
Duke Johnson
Charcandrick West
Antonio Andrews
Danny Woodhead
Ronnie Hillman
Allen Robinson
Allen Hurns

You play in an 8 man league...?

Hurns is the #11 WR in fantasy, Robinson is an every week starter, same with Woodhead especially in PPR and Rawls, Hillman and Duke Johnson should have BEEN owned over the last few weeks.
It's actually 14 team league. It's set up weird as hell this year. The commish decided to have two leagues in one. For reasons I don't know. I opposed it while others wanted to try it to see how it goes. One league has six teams and the other has eight. So there are weeks where my opponent from the other league could have the same player as me smh. I hope it's the last year they do it. So there are good players still in FA...even Andy Dalton :lol:

1-4 is there any hope for me? There are two 4-1 teams in my division. I lost week 1 by a point and this week by 0.5 smh

Matt Jones for Ladarius Green or Witten straight up? I'd be getting Green or Witten, my choice *PPR* . I'm leaning towards yes for either.

Mind you I already roster Ingram, Ivory, and Duke Johnson Jr.
TE's are Cameron and Rodgers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom