OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

got lucky with sanders. cant believe rodgers got stripped and that safety happened smh.
losing by basically 2 and 4 pts in my leagues. graham gano is my only hope

Well my entire team besides Gurley, Julio and Diggs laid a dud including Sanders tonight, and I started Ben over Brees.....

I'm up 33 with nobody left and he has TY, Olsen and Ginn....one of them could end up scoring that on their own.

6-2 baby :pimp:

sole possession of 1st place.

Byes next week are gonna KILL me though :x

Hopkins, Megatron and Graham all on bye..

7-1 bound :pimp: even with 50.1 points on my bench between Nate Washington and Watson. I should have flex'd either of them over Duke Johnson.

108.24 to 96.88 heading into MNF with me having Hilton left and my opponent has nobody.

Thank you Demaryius 5-3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 on a four game win streak, benching Eli could come back to haunt me since the tie-breaker is by overall points, hope it doesn't 
mean.gif

Figuring out who to start next week is going to be a pain though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Up by 10. My opponent has Greg Olsen and I have Carolina D. You guys think I'll pull this one out?

Lost Le'veon so trying to make a trade for Dion Lewis. Dude wants Cooks or Diggs. Leaning more towards keeping Diggs though cuz of consistency but has a tougher chedule coming up. Who would you keep?

Going against

Hopkins
Amari
AJ Green
Alshon

Our league is ppr and 5 point bonus for going over 100 and 10 for going over 200

Pray for my angus y'all.

Survived 3/4 of these guys having big games.

I was up 6 with only his GB defense to play.

By some miracle Peyton didn't take a sack and I won by 2

Up 50 with his Luck and Gore left.. hope I can pull it out but I have generally horrific track record on playing against people with Monday nighters still to go.

Evans, Martavis, Eifert, Ben all crapped on me this week, managed to get 90 with Texans D/Jeffery as my top scorers.

im up 9....but he has Luck tonight. could be 1st loss of the season for me....unless bizarro luck shows up against that Carolina D.

and i lost Leveon and lose forte for probably 2 wks. :x

Well my idea of using K Robinson in my 14 tm lg for my bye problem worked out horribly.

There were so many injuries yesterday

Bell

Forte

S Smith

Robinson

Allen

S Johnson

Fitz

Bush

Who else am i missing?

Well my idea of using K Robinson in my 14 tm lg for my bye problem worked out horribly.

There were so many injuries yesterday

Bell

Forte

S Smith

Robinson

Allen

S Johnson

Fitz

Bush

Who else am i missing?
with that being said...

whats the order of priority pickups this week?

im assuming DWILL is consensus #1 but whos after that

lost 169.94-167.76 in my money league this week

he had brees

i had jets d, pause

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom