OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

GUys Hilton or Moncrief tonight 1PPR !!
nerd.gif

need a prayer (down 25 points)

Last edited:
Want VD but ain't wasting number 3 priority on him when I got Gronk. Likely not getting Dwill either and don't want Forte's backup if forte's only out for a week or two :frown:

In need of a RB this coming week.

I got Doug Martin starting and an open spot b/c CJ2K and Charmander are on bye.

Thinking of trading Cobb and CJ2K.

WR's are Antonio, Cobb, Hilton, LaFell. Gotta replace Steve Smith on waivers :\

Would trading Cobb & CJ2K for Demarco Murray and Crabtree be lateral at worst? Not about upgrading per se but keeping my slim hopes alive of winning since there's nothing good on waivers.

The Crabtree owner also has Gio and Hill too but thinking Murray would be better to have.

Other RB's I have on roster are Hyde (bum foot and awful team) and David Cobb who I'd rather not insert into lineup (if he's ready anyways).

Last edited:
So i'm in this 8 man standard league (i know), and im looking at picking up 2 of the following: moncrief, crabtree or hurns. Advice?

All i needed was 3 pts between Luck AND hilton tonight in a PPR league....... Im still down 3.

If i lose...... [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Edit: 1 more point....

Thank godddddd

Last edited:
Branden Oliver on crutches with turf toe. Time to get back to the Woodhead show

Melvin Gordon did nothin with his extra chances this week

Last edited:
Hilton :smh:

View media item 1772637
He's had Norman blanketing him all game.

Good thing I was up with no worries heading into tonight, b/c T.Y. gave me a measly 2.50 points.. unless he gets a TD right now.

Last edited:
Man i need Panthers to get a sack or an INT this drive.

This game needs to end. My undefeated season comes down to Panthers D vs. Hilton

Andrew Luck man :smh:

Damn i just wanted Carolina to lose. Thats alright A Rod got a bitter taste in his mouth after Denver did work

I'm #1. Was supposed to be undisputed up top, but 2nd place guy I'm sharing the same record with just beat the last place guy by 1 point because of Graham Gano's 52 yarder :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom