OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Was this close to scooping up Langford to block one of my friends in need of an RB and I get a text from him a few minutes later saying he picked him up.

Being hesitant FTL :smh: .

Luck vs Broncos or Winston vs Giants?

Winston has to be the better play here.

Giants do force turnovers, but they can easily give up a ton of points (even excluding the Saints game).

Last edited:
laugh.gif

if anyone kept DWill without owning Bell after he came back, it could be cause to question judgement. 

should i pick up Pierre Thomas and drop Crowell ?
Thats a tough one because the Niners have been pretty vague about the extent of Hyde's injury.  It sounds like Hyde could be out until week 10 so it would really only be a 2 week filler.

should i pick up Pierre Thomas and drop Crowell ?

What do you have to lose? Crowell hasnt done squat .. i say do it even if it is 2 week filler. What if he has back to back 100yd games with 2 TDs thats a great 2 weeks

If he does nothing then oh well, you wouldve got the sane production from Crowell

Last edited:
What do you have to lose? Crowell hasnt done squat .. i say do it even if it is 2 week filler. What if he has back to back 100yd games with 2 TDs thats a great 2 weeks

If he does nothing then oh well, you wouldve got the sane production from Crowell
True, Thanks

Heath Miller is sitting in FA and I wanna pick him up and drop Cameron but of course Watson and him both have a Week 11 BYE :smh: .

People are saying if "you didn't Pick up Williams", "If he wasnt first priority add"
This dude was drafted and rostered the entire season in my league.

I lost Leveon And Keenan in one week ... Feel Batman :smh:

Pick 3 WR, standard scoring non PPR

Evans Vs. Giants

Diggs Vs. Rams

Crabtree @ Steelers

Hurns @ Jets

Stevie Johnson Vs. Bears

also TE play

Gates Vs. Bears

Reed @ Patriots

Thanks. 

Thoughts on trading Mike Evans for D.Will? (Standard)

Current squad is

Antonio Brown
Cobb
Evans
Michael Floyd
Langford
Antonio Andrews
Starks

Team is hurting at RB but I'd have a lot of Pittsburg players since I just picked up Heath too

Back
Top Bottom