OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Do you guys really see Amendola becoming NE's #1? What about LaFell?
Brady's quick passing game will benefit Danny in the same way it did for Julian. I actually think Gronks value could take a dip, with him having to block as much he's done so far, they could rely on him blocking heavily moving forward. Edelman is a monster at getting open and YAC, for Danny Amendola it'll be tough to ask him to consistently do that. LaFell should be incorporated more into the offense as a traditional Z/X receiver, i expect him to eat.

I think Amendola is up to it and I agree with what you say about Gronk.

rivers without keenan now, a banged up gates, and no malcom floyd

he's relying on a bunch of receivers he barely has any chemistry with

i'd stick with palmer from now on imo..

WEEK 4
Carson vs. STL: 16.98
352, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 rushing TD

Rivers vs. CLE: 26.22
358, 3, 0, 1

WEEK 5
Carson @DET: 18.34
161, 3, 1, 0

Rivers vs. PIT: 21.60
365, 2, 1, 0

WEEK 6
Carson @PIT: 18.74
421, 1, 2, 2

Rivers @GB: 28.12
503 (
eek.gif
), 2, 0, 0

WEEK 7
Carson vs. BAL: 19.20
275, 0, 0, 2

Rivers vs. OAK: 27.44
336, 3, 2, 0

Week 8, Carson outplayed Rivers by 6.

Week 9: Carson bye.

Week 10: Rivers bye

nerd.gif
BUT

going forwards, Palmer has a full arsenal of weapons ... and Rivers has banged up Gates and Stevie J, then some guys who just got inserted in to playing last week 

Rivers has 3 legitmate targets now, 2.5 really

Slim pickings for streaming DST. I have Vikings D right now but they're going up against ARod. Not doing that. Pick one:

- DAL @ MIA
- BAL vs. STL
- OAK @ DET

Slim pickings for streaming DST. I have Vikings D right now but they're going up against ARod. Not doing that. Pick one:

- DAL @ MIA
- BAL vs. STL
- OAK @ DET

Oakland

But have you seen the Pack play lately? Dont let numbers of that Carolina game fool ya. Them boys are struggling.

Same, I've been carrying him and Dalton but may let AD go to free up a roster spot. I need another WR to plug in for this week due to byes

Didn't put in any waiver claims, but picked up Gillmore as an FA and finally dropped Cameron after months of *****ing about him :lol: .

- Drop Walsh and pick up Santos?
- Keshawn Marin.. what's his status? I'm sure he's worth a stash, but I only would if he's due back healthy sooner rather than later.

snagged Dola in place of edelman with my waiver claim. Still feel he wont be as good but I can hope for close.

Pick two ty hilton, crabtree, decker

Decker for sure.

Toss up IMO with Crabtree and Hilton. Colts coming off a Bye and Hasselbeck will definitely look T.Y.s way.

Edit: Raiders play Detroit not Minny. Crabtree might be the better option then.

Last edited:
Everybody on the Amendola train. :lol:

I just boarded as well. :wow:

Amendola for Teddy Ginn
Crabtree for Tavon Austin

Decker for sure.

Toss up IMO with Crabtree and Hilton. Colts coming off a Bye and Hasselbeck will definitely look T.Y.s way. Vikings are playing well but the Raiders have the advantage of being home.

Raiders are at Lions this week.

I'm torn on this as well since I have Hilton and Crab too. Leaning towards Crabtree.

Got Antonio on bye this week so need to decide what to do at WR/Flex:

Pick 3:
Hilton
Crabtree
LaFell
Amendola

Last edited:
Hoping and praying Lafell benefits 100% with the edelman injury and hes the savior to my season :lol:

[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Diggs and Woodhead for Palmer?

I'd be getting Palmer. Bortles been holding me down in the number 1 spot but I think Palmer would take me to the chip. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom