Danny Amendola
Gostkowski
Texans Defense

I'm ehhh about it

Looks like Cobb got hurt
mean.gif
????

Dr. Mark Adickes ‏@jocktodoc 1m1 minute ago
.@packers WR Randall Cobb taken to locker room with injury. Best Case: mild A/C sprain. Worst Case: Shoulder dislocation/clavicle fracture.

[COLOR=#red]Just drafted Cobb this morning... landed on his shoulder rough... :smh:[/COLOR]

I know it's only pre-season and I should probably chill out..but...

Landry, Tanny, and Miller have been looking very good.

Just a few days ago I post about how I wanna wait forever to draft a Q and sure has ****, my lovely fiancee kicks the switch for the wireless before my pick and I get autodrafted Aaron Rodgers. It could be worse, but of course it has to be him. :smh:

Post here for fun...12-team PPR

QB - Rodgers
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Golden Tate
WR - Charles Johnson
RB- Mark Ingram
TE - Jordan Cameron
FLEX - Ronnie Hillman
K - Dan Carpenter
DEF - Minnesota

BENCH:

Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
Jordan Reed
Brandon Coleman
David Johnson
Matt Jones

Completely loaded up at RB hopefuls since I was auto'ed Rodgers in round 2 killed my plan of WR-RB-WR, so if just two really pan out, I should be okay. It just means that my recievers need to be on point though because I only have on spare for now.

Onto the auctions...Now it gets serious..

Last edited:
Just a few days ago I post about how I wanna wait forever to draft a Q and sure has ****, my lovely fiancee kicks the switch for the wireless before my pick and I get autodrafted Aaron Rodgers. It could be worse, but of course it has to be him. :smh:

Post here for fun...12-team PPR

QB - Rodgers
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Golden Tate
WR - Charles Johnson
RB- Mark Ingram
TE - Jordan Cameron
FLEX - Ronnie Hillman
K - Dan Carpenter
DEF - Minnesota

BENCH:

Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
Jordan Reed
Brandon Coleman
David Johnson
Matt Jones

Completely loaded up at RB hopefuls since I was auto'ed Rodgers in round 2 killed my plan of WR-RB-WR, so if just two really pan out, I should be okay. It just means that my recievers need to be on point though because I only have on spare for now.

Onto the auctions...Now it gets serious..
Could be worse,I willingly took Rodgers in the first round,I drafted 7th and it was all RB's except Luck up to my pick,figured I might as well get a top tier QB...

I hope I am wrong but I just got info that Randall Cobb has a broken collarbone and is out until Week eight. This is not factual yet

Iovry and a healthy Foster should be ok for you.

Hoping so. And I feel like one of the other guys should come onto the scene at some point. Thankfully, it's PPR, so Golden is gonna save my butt.
Wouldn't shock me if Hillman takes that job back.

same here

he looked good before he got hurt last season

I hope I am wrong but I just got info that Randall Cobb has a broken collarbone and is out until Week eight. This is not factual yet

damn :smh:

Looks like it might not be a collarbone. Which is good news, but they will be checking out his rotator cuff and shoulder tomorrow. Yeah I hate to see that. Can someone tell me what he was even doing in the game with the backup quarterback playing

Back
Top Bottom