OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Need flex help fellas.

DeVante Pakers vs. Ravens
or
Cooks vs. Panthers

Good chance Cooks is shadowed by Norman so I'm fading him this week. The saints do play better at home though so I'm not too sure.

Need flex help fellas.

or
Cooks vs. Panthers

Good chance Cooks is shadowed by Norman so I'm fading him this week. The saints do play better at home though so I'm not too sure.
eck, that's a tougher one than what I have lol. Cooks kills me, he's like Tavon Austin. When he plays, he gets 30 plus points but he can literally give you 5 point or less if he has a bad start 

Need flex help fellas.

or

Cooks vs. Panthers

eck, that's a tougher one than what I have lol. Cooks kills me, he's like Tavon Austin. When he plays, he gets 30 plus points but he can literally give you 5 point or less if he has a bad start 

Yeah it's tought :lol: I have hurns but he's been ruled out already. He's usually my flex with Decker and Martavis starting as my WR 1 & 2

I think if Kenny Stills sits than I'm going to take a flier on DeVante. Cooks has been too damn frustrating to own this year.

Yeah the only thing pushing me towards DJAX is he has 850 yards and 2 TDs against the cowboys in 12 games. Not many TDs but the ones he did score were big ones

Yeah, djax can score. Basically you're relying on one big play. He usually does it though and with Washington at home, more likely.
but man, when djax gets that separation, he's got it.

Yeah, djax can score. Basically you're relying on one big play. He usually does it though and with Washington at home, more likely.
but man, when djax gets that separation, he's got it.
I agree, I don't think C. West is going to give up his starting position to S. Ware without a fight so I feel like I have a better chance to score some points with Djax than S. Ware

Ingram vs Car or Blount vs Eagles??

Help me bros. Its playoff week.

Considering Ingram is ranked 4th this year and Blount is ranked 29th, I think this is a no brainer

A better way to look at it is Ingram is facing Carolina who is 9th in run defense whereas Blount is facing the Eagles who are ranked 20th.

Carolina's defense has been stingy only giving up 88 yards per game, I'm actually benching Ingram in one league for Rawls.

The problem with Blount is his usage and the whole RBBC thing in NE but he'll get the early down and goal line carries for sure. You can move the ball on the Eagles defense, Blount isn't a bad play this week.

A better way to look at it is Ingram is facing Carolina who is 9th in run defense whereas Blount is facing the Eagles who are ranked 20th.

Carolina's defense has been stingy only giving up 88 yards per game, I'm actually benching Ingram in one league for Rawls.

The problem with Blount is his usage and the whole RBBC thing in NE but he'll get the early down and goal line carries for sure. You can move the ball on the Eagles defense, Blount isn't a bad play this week.
I get that as well, Ingram is putting up points because he's used on the goal line stance. NO loves using him on the goal line for TDs.

lol @ anyone with Lacy on their roster, much less anyone starting him.

smh @ me having demarco murray though. wish i never drafted him. i want dion back.

I get that as well, Ingram is putting up points because he's used on the goal line stance. NO loves using him on the goal line for TDs.
Mark Ingram has been the beneficiary of Drew Brees and the dump off passes. Not goal line TD runs. This year he seems to be showing a floor of 50-60 rush YPG/and roughly 3 catches for 30 yards a game. He's beena top option 4 all season (PPR league) but you've got to get those catches from him or you'll be left with a lackluster performance.

That being said, I'd avoid any and all Saints this week

.5 PPR

Maclin vs Raiders

or 

Lafell vs Eagles 
Maclin more of the safe bet, LaFell with a lower floor but upside is huge. Pats after a loss? SIGN ME UP

Mark Ingram has been the beneficiary of Drew Brees and the dump off passes. Not goal line TD runs. This year he seems to be showing a floor of 50-60 rush YPG/and roughly 3 catches for 30 yards a game. He's beena top option 4 all season (PPR league) but you've got to get those catches from him or you'll be left with a lackluster performance.

QFT.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Ingram but I just don't like his matchup this week vs Carolina. If they get behind early, they'll abandon the run just like they did last week vs Houston.

lol @ anyone with Lacy on their roster, much less anyone starting him.

smh @ me having demarco murray though. wish i never drafted him. i want dion back.
im benching feast mode for now on man 
mean.gif

Lacy just had back to back 100 yard games with 17+ carries before last night. I can't laugh at anyone who started him last night, especially considering how thin the RB position is right now.

Like I've harped on for weeks now, I already have a playoff spot locked. I can afford to leave Ingram in there without repercussion, but I'm already sitting Watson. I may do the same for Ingram and RB2 Ware.

Maclin more of the safe bet, LaFell with a lower floor but upside is huge. Pats after a loss? SIGN ME UP
I might do the safe bet but hopefully I won't regret this. I lost the last 4 weeks in a row and need to win this week to have a guaranteed spot in the playoffs. My stupid self created the league and forgot to make the tie breakers to be most total points for the season (I'm currently the 3rd highest scorer in the league) instead of H2H records which the guy behind me has the advantage over me.

Ingram put up 20 against Arizona (4th ranked rushing defense)

also put up 20 against Carolina the first time (3rd ranked rushing defense)

and 20 against Atlanta (10th ranked rushing defense)

He has good games against solid defenses because the defenses focus in on Brees and the receivers. Just my opinion, but Ingram will get at least 20 points Sunday

Last edited:

Ingram put up 20 against Arizona (4th ranked rushing defense)
also put up 20 against Carolina the first time (3rd ranked rushing defense)
and 20 against Atlanta (10th ranked rushing defense)

He has good games against solid defenses because the defenses focus in Brees and the receivers. Just my opinion, but Ingram will get at least 20 points Sunday

Arizona wasn't the 4th ranked D Week 1 of the season, in standard non-PPR leagues he only had 11 points.

They played Carolina Week 3 and Atlanta Week 5, two defenses that are going in opposite directions in Week 13.

Again, Ingram isn't a bad play but I would temper my expectations considering they've been playing from behind the last 3 weeks.

Arizona wasn't the 4th ranked D Week 1 of the season, in standard non-PPR leagues he only had 11 points.

They played Carolina Week 3 and Atlanta Week 5, two defenses that are going in opposite directions in Week 13.

Again, Ingram isn't a bad play but I would temper my expectations considering they've been playing from behind the last 3 weeks.
I thought he was in a PPR league.

Back
Top Bottom