OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Besides Ben, this is the best pick you've made. John Brown is Palmer's favorite target. Floyd is recovering from injury and Fitz is regressing, good as his hands are. Brown will challenge to be a borderline WR2, but certain stud Flex.
Yeah I love that pick.  Was watching him the whole way down the slide to the 8th rd.

What's on the wire?

WR's like Britt, Latimer, Jennings, Welker, Hurns and Riley Cooper
RB's like Knile Davis, Matt Jones, Roy Helu, Monte Ball
TE's like Dwayne Allen, Josh Hill, Heath Miller

Wish there was a way to get a full linkable list.
Probably take a flyer on Matt Jones or David Johnson.maybe roster Latimer or Ty Montgomery hoping for a home run.

Last edited:
WR's like Britt, Latimer, Jennings, Welker, Hurns and Riley Cooper
RB's like Knile Davis, Matt Jones, Roy Helu, Monte Ball
TE's like Dwayne Allen, Josh Hill, Heath Miller
Allen should be owned over Rodgers.

I'd personally rather have Matt Jones than Sims. But I'd keep Sims and drop Bailey for Jones, and drop Washington for Latimer (TD upside like Martavis last year). You could drop Washington for Britt, who presents steadier weekly production than Latimer. Or Hurns, who has flourished in preseason connecting with Bortles behind Allen Robinson.

Should I accept a trade with Andre Ellington for my Alfred Morris? I have beast mode as my RB1. Non PPR. Standard League. I also have Matt Jones on my bench as insurance.

why take Matt Ryan or Cam Newton in the 6th-8th round when you could get Tannehill in the 10th-12th and have very little drop off in points?
Cam is going to be a bust this season without Benjamin. When I see him go in the late-80s and early-90s, that alarms me. Much rather have Romo, Brady, or Tanny.

the way im mocking it looks like Lamar Miller would be my #1 RB 

thoughts?
Regardless of schedule, he's not a legit RB1 and his ADP is grossly inflated.

For your divisional concerns, Miller was 85/472 (5.6 YPC)/3 total TD against the AFC East.

I'm assuming I can just drop Ball? Any reason to hold on to Taliaferro?
You have to upgrade Cam in a league with 6-point passing TD for QB. Package Newton and one of your RB for a top-notch QB.

I'd drop Ball before Taliaferro. Who is available in the RB FA wire?

any chance that you can swing a trade for Tre Mason? I know he's hurt right now, but he'd be nice to pair with Gurley.
The bad hammy crippled Mason's value. He was supposed to be the horse early transitioning in STL to Gurley. If he presents no early value, it will only diminish as Gurley rises.

I am actually heading to New York City tomorrow. A night on the town partying then Friday have an auction draft at 2 p.m. and then my big SuperDraft at 8 p.m. .
Good luck, brother. We've never gotten to link, but I've appreciated the draft invites in years past.

What's going on with Arian Foster someone just dropped him
At worst, he misses 8 games and comes back after Houston's bye. Optimistically he's back in four to face Indy or J-Ville.

Torn on Antonio or Julio.
Hard to pick, but I give A. Brown the slight edge.

Should I accept a trade with Andre Ellington for my Alfred Morris?
In terms of value, Morris is ranked far higher than Ellington in standard formats. However, I urge caution because I'm on record believing Jones will be the starter by year's end.

Probably take a flyer on Matt Jones or David Johnson.maybe roster Latimer or Ty Montgomery hoping for a home run.

Allen should be owned over Rodgers.

I'd personally rather have Matt Jones than Sims. But I'd keep Sims and drop Bailey for Jones, and drop Washington for Latimer (TD upside like Martavis last year). You could drop Washington for Britt, who presents steadier weekly production than Latimer. Or Hurns, who has flourished in preseason connecting with Bortles behind Allen Robinson.

Repped ya both :pimp: very sound advice. Going to see about making these moves and keep it set going into Week 1.

Just finished my first draft.

12 teams, 1 PPR, 4 point passing TD

2nd pick 

QB - Ryan Tannehill (9)

RB - Adrian Peterson (1)

RB - Doug Martin (6)

WR - Jordan Matthews (2)

WR - Brandin Cooks (3)

WR - Keenan Allen (4)

FLEX - Danny Woodhead (8)

TE - Travis Kelce (5) 

K - Matt Prater

DEF - New England 

BN - Arian Foster (7)

BN - Michael Floyd (10) 

BN - Teddy Bridgewater

BN - Breshad Perriman

BN - Knile Davis

BN - Tre Mason

Notes: 

3 WR spots AND flex caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

Antonio Brown went first overall, I wanted to take him 

I was going to draft Golden Tate THEN Keenan Allen but I had Keenan in queue when I stepped out, next pick Golden Tate 
mean.gif

What do you think?

Whats the deal with Mccoy?

Rex said he might not be ready for week 1?
We're far off in terms of time, but my intuition is that Shady will be extremely limited if he even plays against Indy.

Thats my team. I have a pending trade for AJ Green and Taliaferro for Rodgers and Perriman.
Although you could upgrade at QB, I'd move Green for a RB1 so you can slide Stewart to RB2 and bench Jennings.

I'm worried about my RB situation and trusting Tannehill for a full season.
I would have insured Tanny with a middle-round guy like Stafford or Bradford.

I'd probably start Rudolph over ASJ most weeks.

RB depth is solid, don't worry too much in that department.

Should I drop Percy or David Cobb and pick up tannehill?
Definitely drop Percy for Tanny. Cobb's calf makes him fairly expendable early on too.

Picked up Jonas gray too.
Good stash and Blount handcuff. Gray killed the Colts last year. Blount ran with the second-team, perhaps to be with Jimmy. But with Bill and the Pats' RBs, who really knows?

I was going to draft Golden Tate THEN Keenan Allen but I had Keenan in queue when I stepped out, next pick Golden Tate
Queue did you a favor. I'd much rather have Allen than Tate in any format. Sophomore slump is gone and forgotten. Allen's rookie year was not a fluke in my eyes.

just got done with my draft...12 team league standard

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Mike Evans
RB: Latavius Murray
RB: CJ Spiller
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Legarrette Blount
K: Hauschka
DEF: NYJ
B: Amari Cooper
B: Arian Foster
B: Martavis Bryant
B: Eli Manning
B: Matt Jones
B: Ronnie Hillman

not too happy with the RB that I got...was about to snatch up Blue but he got taken 3 picks before I had a chance
well here's to Foster coming back in September!

just got done with my draft...12 team league standard

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandin Cooks
WR: Mike Evans
RB: Latavius Murray
RB: CJ Spiller
TE: Zach Ertz
Flex: Legarrette Blount
K: Hauschka
DEF: NYJ
B: Amari Cooper
B: Martavis Bryant
B: Eli Manning
B: Matt Jones
B: Ronnie Hillman

not too happy with the RB that I got...was about to snatch up Blue but he got taken 3 picks before I had a chance
well here's to Foster coming back in September!

ton of depth at WR

try to package a couple guys together for a RB

12 man .5 ppr league just got done, I was the 8th pick. What do you guys think?

QB: Brady

RB: Hill

RB: Ingram

WR: Thomas (should I have gotten Julio instead?)

WR: Adams

FLEX: Maclin

TE: Walker

ST/D: Vikings

K: Crosby

B: Bridgewater

B: Allen Robinson

B: Royal

B: Tevin Coleman

B: Devante Parker

B: Kniles Davis

Put in a Waiver for Matt Jones/drop Stedman Bailey. And another for Hurns/drop Nate Washington.

Think it's bad if I drop Sankey for Dwayne Allen? I'd like to hold Richard Rodgers if possible.

Back
Top Bottom