OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

what's a realistic trade target at WR if I offer some combination from my bench? My bench is Gio, T. Mason. N. Agholor, Charles Johnson, R. White, and Green-Beckham. I'm thinking Golden Tate, but wanted others input.

Should I pickup Kenny Stills? He went undrafted in my 12 team league and I didn't know Perriman sprained his PCL and still hasn't practiced.

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just picked up James Jones to try to this lol

View media item 1703142
what u guys think?? feel like i could've done better at drafting players lol

That's pretty much the type of team you end up with taking a TE and QB early. I rather have a legit RB2 and/or WR2 then a top 3 QB unless it's Gronk.

But even then I can't take him til the 2nd with all the quality WRs and Hill/CJ/Forsett sitting there in a standard or ppr league.

That's pretty much the type of team you end up with taking a TE and QB early. I rather have a legit RB2 and/or WR2 then a top 3 QB unless it's Gronk.

But even then I can't take him til the 2nd with all the quality WRs and Hill/CJ/Forsett sitting there in a standard or ppr league.
u don't think Marshawn a Legit Rb tho?

i had a chance on drafting tyler lockett. i feel like this guy gon blow this season. 

i was on my phone and it auto picked keenan allen lol

u don't think Marshawn a Legit Rb tho?
i had a chance on drafting tyler lockett. i feel like this guy gon blow this season. 
i was on my phone and it auto picked keenan allen lol

Of course he is, he was your first round pick.

I'm saying your RB2 and WR2 is hurting cause of picking Brees and Graham early.

My team (10 team non-PPR) with 6th overall pick.

Wasn't what I wanted to do but kinda had to resort to zero RB strategy w/ way draft shook out.

QB: Matt Ryan, Teddy Bridgewater

RB: Carlos Hyde, Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings, Ryan Mathews

WR: Antonio Brown, Randall Cobb, TY Hilton, Steve Smith, Roddy White

TE: Delanie Walker, Richard Rodgers

D/ST: Dolphins

K: Dan Bailey

If Arian can come back and be money :nerd: :wow:

Was hoping Jeremy Hill would fall to me in 2nd but got taken 3-4 spots in second before me so maybe in hind sight; I should have taken Hill in 1st :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the Input about Helu,I might be in a bind all depends on if McCoy is ready to go this week...

Yeldon isn't gonna do anything on our defense even if Star is out and factoring in losing some carries to denard that's a no go. Roll with Ivory

Back
Top Bottom