OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone looking to join a league?

I've got spots open in two Yahoo leagues.

12 team - Pretty competitive standard scoring league with a flex and extra bench spots - 5 spots left

10 team - High scoring, PPR, extra bench spots, flex - 4 spots left

Send me a PM with your email address or just tell me which one you want in on (or both) and i'll send you invite links.

Some of you are already in the league from renewing.

Decided i'll just drop the links in here for anyone who wants in!!

12 team Standard league - https://yho.com/nfl?l=52083&k=98902ab3ac7dfd17&ikey=c1407e285a6278a2

10 team PPR high scoring league - https://yho.com/nfl?l=52100&k=fe4614cac0650df7&ikey=d1fbfc42376484dc

Join up and tell your friends.

Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw after getting sucker punched in the locker room. Jets gonna Jet.

Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw after getting sucker punched in the locker room. Jets gonna Jet.
roll.gif

Inside Word says it was about a girl. Terrible shame for gino.Fitz mite be slight upgrade though. Would not be surprised if the Jets signed Matt Flynn that the Patriots just released

Everyone got different opinions lol

I would like to read the reasoning too that helps me
Lol I know.  I probably should have clarified what type of league it is, but in a standard league my ranking is:  Alshon, Evans, Cobb Hilton.

Some people are really high on Hilton this year because every year he has outplayed his ADP and since he's in a contract year (some people don't think it matters, but I do).  Indy has a lot of weapons on offense, even though Hilton is Luck's go to receiver.  Also, Hilton games where he completely goes off for like 25+ points, but the next couple weeks he'll get around 4-7.

I personally like Mike Evans a lot because he has an upgrade in QB.  McCown and Glennon were poverty QB's and Evans was still able to put up numbers.  

Last edited:
Mike Wallace intrigues me.
ever.

this year makes me a little nervous. and im pretty good at fantasy. 

i do 2 leagues a year. both 12 team ppr. super competitve. the $ is high.

and i finished at least top 3 in each of the last 5 years.

#humblebrag.

anyway...im saying i usually know what im doing but this year makes me nervous because its one of those transition years. where the good players are on the decline.

and the rising stars either arent there yet or dont have the potential or who came before them.

RB situation is horrible.

Bell is consensus #1 pick and youll be spending that pick on a guy youll be without for 3 games (bye).

AP might pull an AROD...MIGHT... but i dunno.

they need to stop trying to make us believe any denver RB will prosper. Knowshon didnt get enough credit for what he did 2 years ago.

Eddy Lacy i had his rookie year and as long as AR is playing hes not worth a 2nd pick. let alone top 5.

Marshawn might actually be my #1 pick if i had it but will lose TDs to Graham.

MAYBE charles but i dont trust his health.

With WR the only one emerging IMO is ODB and he will be severely over drafted.

a lot of WRs will be losing value this year i think. 

Last edited:

Lol I know.  I probably should have clarified what type of league it is, but in a standard league my ranking is:  Alshon, Evans, Cobb Hilton.

Some people are really high on Hilton this year because every year he has outplayed his ADP and since he's in a contract year (some people don't think it matters, but I do).  Indy has a lot of weapons on offense, even though Hilton is Luck's go to receiver.  Also, Hilton games where he completely goes off for like 25+ points, but the next couple weeks he'll get around 4-7.
dont sleep on Andre Johnson.

he will take a lot of value away from TY.

i expect this to be TY's down year.

Sorry but I had to stop reading after you said goodbye to bail sorry but I had to stop reading after you said goodbye to bell. How many games did he missed last year And where did he finish and fantasy points in PPR leagues. Expect the same. As far as high stakes, look me up in the nffc

Last edited:
Anyone interested in joining a league?

I've got spots open in  one Yahoo leagues.

10 team - High scoring,  4 spots left

Send me a PM with your email address  if ur interested

Sorry but I had to stop reading after you said goodbye to bail sorry but I had to stop reading after you said goodbye to bell. How many games did he missed last year And where did he finish and fantasy points in PPR leagues. Expect the same. As far as high stakes, look me up in the nffc
i didnt say goodbye.

laugh.gif

i meant including BYE week.

Would think you have a stout team. Although sometimes it's tough to tell in 10 teamers because everyone has more talent 

10 man. 100 bones. 3wr no flex. What do yall think?
youre gonna need to pick up a good RB eventually.

was high on Hyde last year, not so much this year. that team is a disaster as a whole.

Alfred morris does nothing for me but im assuming you took him with your 3rd or 4th pick so its not bad.

Foster has surprised people before coming off injury...not sure about it this year.

Back
Top Bottom