D - Miami

Bench:
A. Foster
D. Martin
A. Abdullah
M. Evans
B. Marshall
Texans Defense

Sure... but Ertz is questionable to start the season as well. Just won't be out as long a JT.

no offense to Gio owners but i dunno how this guy is still relevant.

jeremy hill to me at least is the real thing.

unless he goes through the sophmore slump which is more prevalent with RBs, i dont see value in drafting Gio until at least the 10th round.

He does fumble a bit too much plus Gio in PPR leagues has some value there

Hill definitely a better option

Last edited:
I need someone to get me by until Leveon returns. I took him and hill in rounds 1/2. Got j bell in the 11th round. My bench rb's are mason, vereen, Duke Johnson, coleman. deangelo is a free agent so I was thinking about grabbing him but as a panthers fan I've seen his decline.

10 team standard btw

Also I'm pretty sure I can land Brandon Marshall for Ty Montgomery. Only thing I'm hesitant on is Fitzpatrick throwing to Marshall and the fact that Montgomery is a Serious injury away from getting a lot of targets

Last edited:
Is Cecil shorts even worth keeping?

He'll even Percy harvin

Kinda wanna drop either to pick up Reggie Wayne

I need someone to get me by until Leveon returns. I took him and hill in rounds 1/2. Got j bell in the 11th round. My bench rb's are mason, vereen, Duke Johnson, coleman. deangelo is a free agent so I was thinking about grabbing him but as a panthers fan I've seen his decline.

10 team standard btw

Also I'm pretty sure I can land Brandon Marshall for Ty Montgomery. Only thing I'm hesitant on is Fitzpatrick throwing to Marshall and the fact that Montgomery is a Serious injury away from getting a lot of targets
I would use Mason until Bell comes back. Gurley wont be playing until then anyway.

Im a big vereen fan but he wont be effective right away. He will wind up getting more time than jennings.

Fitz isnt bad. i was big on not drafting Jets but he looks good in that offense, i honestly think Decker is the one to target out of the two though.
Is Cecil shorts even worth keeping?

He'll even Percy harvin

Kinda wanna drop either to pick up Reggie Wayne
Cecil isnt bad but you gotta monitor Hoyer.

As a pats fan id stay away from Wayne. Nobody ever comes into their WR system and flourishes. I think the playbook is that hard to grasp. Plus he only recorded something like 4TDs in the last 2 years with Luck and theyre a much more potent passing offense.

If i had to choose i would stick with Cecil. he has the PPR attractiveness on that team where Hopkins will demand a ton of attention. 

I like Cecil as well

I was a dummy drafting gerhart for fun smh. I could have took Jonas gray now I gotta waste money trying to pick him up

I drafted David Cobb as well. Might have been a mostake

I like Cecil as well

I was a dummy drafting gerhart for fun smh. I could have took Jonas gray now I gotta waste money trying to pick him up

I drafted David Cobb as well. Might have been a mostake
ehh having a pats rb will drive you crazy honestly.

the only one worth it to me is Blount and hes suspended.

Belichick gives 0 damns about your fantasy RBs.

Lollllllll @ the Abdullah owners

Joique Bell was activated and is practicing with the first team.

Glad I stayed away from that situation although Bell owners got a steal at his ADP.

no one wanted bell in my 16 man league when we drafted on Sunday lol. I ended up drafting bell 10th round.

All this Eifert hype this year just reminds me of Rudolph last year. I hope he doesn't bust though, as he's going to be my starting TE option til Gates comes back.

All this Eifert hype this year just reminds me of Rudolph last year. I hope he doesn't bust though, as he's going to be my starting TE option til Gates comes back.

Rudolph would have been fine. Can't forsee injuries. Eifert should see enuf targets

Any way Vernon Davis has a good year? Cap doesn't have anyone to throw to

I feel like if he's healthy he should flourish but in probably wrong

Any way Vernon Davis has a good year? Cap doesn't have anyone to throw to

I feel like if he's healthy he should flourish but in probably wrong
I dunno hes risky, as is anyone on that team.

I feel like theres more value at TE than him.

love Donnell this year to break out and if hes not there id even prefer Sefarian Jenkins over Davis.

I got Rudolph for like $3 in my auction last night and I also got Jordan Reed. Both injury prone, but one has to pan out, at least. I'm feeling fairly confident about it. The value is certainly there if they end up staying healthy.

Got my draft spot for my super league in NFFC. #7 (12 teams ) (2,500 a man ) I know these guys well and prob have a choice between Charles, lacy , demaryius. Leaning toward dt. It is going to be broadcast on Sirius sat at 2pm.IM READY. [emoji]128170[/emoji]
I know you play in competitive leagues and always give your input on players being drafted too early or late.

But how the hell is Charles and/or Lacy being available at 7?? 
laugh.gif

I must be missing something...

If Foster comes back by week 4 you could be straight though. Hyde should be fine IMO, he's built to be a workhorse. Ellington is a little shaky but has boom potential week to week

Dude, you're set man. How was Ingram still there? Lol I hope I can end up with that if I get a late draft position
I have absolutely no idea. Mel Gordon and Forsett went right before Ingram. 

I know you play in competitive leagues and always give your input on players being drafted too early or late.

But how the hell is Charles and/or Lacy being available at 7?? 
laugh.gif

I must be missing something...
i wondered the same and in my head i came up with AP, Bell, Brown, Charles/Lacy, Lynch and maybe Luck being drafted?

Back
Top Bottom