OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

thoughts on crabtree? hes sitting in the FA pool

but i'd have to drop stewart, andrews, or bradshaw for him

Damn trade for AJ Green didn't go through. Now I have Lacy, Forsett, Demarco Murray and Dion Lewis on my roster. Which 3 should I start?

Yahoo PPR.

Please advise. Is this best lineup I currently have slated?

Streaming Hoyer b/c of Tyrod being hurt and not sure how effective he'll be and thinking of taking flier on Charcandrick since Rashad, Mathews, Tate have been rather lackluster or inconsistent for me.

QB - Hoyer
RB - Gio
RB - Lamar
WR - Antonio
WR - Cobb
TE - Gates
Flex - Jarvis Landry
Flex - Charcandrick

Bench:
Golden Tate
Ryan Mathews
Rashad Jennings
Chris Thompson
Ahmad Bradshaw
Tyrod Taylor

Thinking about starting Decker over Hurns tomorrow. Something about Bortles injury doesn't sit right with me, plus ******** seconday could give it up without D. Hall. Thoughts?

Just saw that the ravens signed a practice squad RB, so Forsett might actually be out :smh:

they're playing the afternoon game so I can't wait and see if he's actually out to plug in travis benji, my only real option :smh:

i got offered calvin johnson for latavius murray.

my league is 14 man league, PPR. im leaning no cause stafford.

my RBs are: Duke, woodhead, gurley

WR are Julio, AJ, stevie johnson and marquess wilson..

should i take the offer or try to get another WR with a better QB situation?
any help? my league is also 3 starting WRs

i got offered calvin johnson for latavius murray.

my league is 14 man league, PPR. im leaning no cause stafford.

my RBs are: Duke, woodhead, gurley
WR are Julio, AJ, stevie johnson and marquess wilson..

should i take the offer or try to get another WR with a better QB situation?
any help? my league is also 3 starting WRs
Leaves you with no depth at RB, but since you start 3 WRs, I think i would make the trade. Calvin's schedule is easier going forward.

12 team standard league...
guy offered me eddie lacy, devante parker for my mike evans, amari cooper, eli manning
my depth at wr is alright I still have julio, cooks, and martavis bryant but my rb are arian foster, latavius murray, blount, ronnie hillman, and matt jones.....oh and my qb is matt ryan
would yall bite on this trade?

Who should i start for my flex?

Ronnie Hillman vs Browns, Chris Thompson vs Jets or Bradshaw vs Patriots?

0.5 PPR

Facing Tom Brady tomorrow. Oh boy you know the Pats are gonna want to stick it to the Colts. The good thing is that I have Gronk and Dion, so I should be able to even things out and then some

What really grinds my gears are people with 0 or 1 loss and refuse to entertain any trade offers. I'm sitting at 5-0 trying to upgrade tight end and no one wants to listen. Current Yahoo PPR Roster .

QB: Eli, T. Taylor

RB: D Freeman, M. Ingram, F. Gore, L. Murray, C. Johnson

WR: J. Jones, A. Robinson, K. Wright and D. Bryant

TE: D. Walker

DST: Denver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom