OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Really unsure about this week:: Full PPR

HIlton or Moncrief --

scared of Josh Norman (should i take the gamble and start Moncrief?)

Thanks guys

I have Hilton and Diggs at WR 1 and 2 and Cobb at Flex? Should I keep Cobb at flex or replace him with John Brown or Duke Johnson?

I have Hilton and Diggs at WR 1 and 2 and Cobb at Flex? Should I keep Cobb at flex or replace him with John Brown or Duke Johnson?

Start your studs...Cobb's coming off a bye too. Should have that shoulder more healed up by now.

Last edited:
ESPN projections annoy the hell out of me. Everybody loves Diggs this week after his first three games, he's playing against one of the worst pass defenses (if not the worst) and the least points he's scored were 11 in his first game against the best defense in the league.....yet they have him projected for 8.9 points.

Already off to a bad start vs Dion lewis and Brady. Would you guys bench latavius for duke Johnson since raiders playing jets?

If it's PPR, then Duke would have more upside as he gets lot of dump-off passes but if it's standard; he's probably not going to do much since Cardinals are tough defense as well and Lat would seem to have better chance of getting yards and a TD.

Anyone have Marvin Jones? I haven't watched a ton of Cincy this year and feel like he's under the radar right now because of his expectations coming in and the balance from Dalton so far...Might be primed for a game against Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom