OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

there's always one team that starts poorly but then goes on a win streak and makes the playoffs, especially when like 6 of 12 teams make the playoffs.

then there's always that #1 team that destroys everyone in the regular season but then their stud goes cold and their fantasy team is trash in the playoffs (luck last year. i'm predicting freeman this year).

there's always one team that starts poorly but then goes on a win streak and makes the playoffs, especially when like 6 of 12 teams make the playoffs.

then there's always that #1 team that destroys everyone in the regular season but then their stud goes cold and their fantasy team is trash in the playoffs (luck last year. i'm predicting freeman this year).

The top is a friend of mine and the bottom is me :lol: .

He started off 0-3 in our league and was ready to give up, now he's 6-3 and in 2nd place. I've been in 1st (even with total points for) since Week 1 and haven't slowed down other than a fluke loss (ironically against said friend). I can totally see me getting 1st round Bye and then losing right away. But anything is possible, I can win the whole damn thing like I did fantasy baseball :pimp: .

Last edited:
 I would go Carr here.

Ironic b/c you traded away his #1 target

tumblr_inline_n7lkukZTOP1rggejx.jpg

Srs but j/k at the same time :lol:

3 game losing streak. Injures and byes are killing me.. Hopefully I can bounce back, but this week is already looking bad :frown:

Is Shane Vereen worth a pick up now?

You guys think it's safe to drop Ginn for DGB?

Last edited:
I actually think Crabtree has more targets than Cooper but I get what you were saying. And it was funny :lol:

Vereen is matchup based. There were a cpl games he was non existent for NYG

My last loss was in week 3 when I didn't get a chance to set my players and ended up with 2 people starting who weren't playing and lost by 6 points (in ppr so practically nothing)

7-2 with my hardest matchup in the 2nd half of the season wrapped up. 6 W streak

Trade deadline has me worried though :lol:

Last edited:
just realized i got stevie and julio on bye.. 

with .5 ppr scoring, 14 man league.

which 2 out of the 3 should i use as fill ins?

harry douglas, jamison crowder, lance moore?

just realized i got stevie and julio on bye.. 
with .5 ppr scoring, 14 man league.

which 2 out of the 3 should i use as fill ins?
harry douglas, jamison crowder, lance moore?

Crowder and Moore

Douglas is playing one of the best Ds in the league with a rookie QB and horrible Oline

Crowder is the best option out of the 3

Moore is coming of a bye even tho its against GB ill take him coming off a bye and with Calvin Johnson as the main WR over Douglas

What's up with ESPN Fantasy and these stupid, arbitrary "divisions?" As it stands I have the second best record in two of my money leagues, yet it says I'm in third and not entitled to a bye in the playoffs because someone else is the leader of their weak *** "division."

it automatically puts the top _ teams in the playoffs regardless of division

as commisioner i change the playoff teams once the reg. season is over so the top 3 from each division make the playoffs, with the 1st place teams from each division having a bye. the 2nd & 3rd place teams play each other so the championship is the best "East" team vs the best "West" team. kind of annoying, but it's better

Last edited:

if ppr, then i would pick up vereen.

and depends on how you feel on ginn. hes really a boom or bust

mariota looks healthy and wright looks like he wont be ready this week
I figured to pick him up and drop either Javorius Alle or Chris Polk.

In regards to Ginn, I'm just looking for a WR to stash on the bench for emergency. Just not sure if there is a player I should look for to upgrade from Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom