OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I hope Hurns and Decker play this week or else I'll have to start Ellington in the flex against the Seahawks :x

i give up matt ryan. i get j langford. langford has a tough next 2 games ahead with stl and den.

do it?

Im in a .5PPR league. 

Would anyone consider sitting AJ Green (vs Houston) for Lafell (vs NYG with Lewis done for the yr)

or Hurns (vs BAL)? I know play your studs but it looks like Dalton gonna spread the ball around again. 

Also, if L. Murray is out, who would you flex? Lafell, Hurns, or Lacy (vs DET)? 

Lastly, Watson vs WASH or Walker vs CAR as the TE?

Thanks again for the help fellas. 

im good at QB with palmer and dalton. need RB so i guess its a no brainer eh?
Trade it for sure. Ryan's been a disappointment and you have 2 stud QB's already. Langford will be good due to workload regardless of matchup but will lose value when Forte comes back.

ok aaron rodgers. for Adrain Donte moncrief and chris johnson...standard. Eli is my back up

had dion lewis
still have ronnie hillman and charles sim.

wr
crabtree
mike evans
ted ginn
marvin jones

Last edited:
Andrew Luck is out 2-6 with a lacerated Kidney
Welp, Eli it is
indifferent.gif

Torn abdominal + lacerated kidney sounds season ending to me.

I mentioned earlier how some dude in my league is demanding I give back Gurley for Cobb + Martin., I am actually considering doing it. I'm 8-1 and playoffs are week 15-16 and looking at their schedules Cobb and Martin have favorable schedules, Cobb has Oakland and Arizona, Matin does have the Rams but he is also playing Chicago. While Gurley has TB and Seattle. And I have a feeling that Rams enemic pass offense will eventually hurt Gurley. Should I "reverse" the trade?

I still have Mcfadden at RB

And My WR would be Megatron, AB, Cooper, Cobb, and Lafell?

Last edited:
Crowder and Moore

Douglas is playing one of the best Ds in the league with a rookie QB and horrible Oline

Crowder is the best option out of the 3

Moore is coming of a bye even tho its against GB ill take him coming off a bye and with Calvin Johnson as the main WR over Douglas
thanks

I mentioned earlier how some dude in my league is demanding I give back Gurley for Cobb + Martin., I am actually considering doing it. I'm 8-1 and playoffs are week 15-16 and looking at their schedules Cobb and Martin have favorable schedules, Cobb has Oakland and Arizona, Matin does have the Rams but he is also playing Chicago. While Gurley has TB and Seattle. And I have a feeling that Rams enemic pass offense will eventually hurt Gurley. Should I "reverse" the trade?

I still have Mcfadden at RB

And My WR would be Megatron, AB, Cooper, Cobb, and Lafell?
still wouldnt do it

Back
Top Bottom