OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I

I'm giving up the 3 
tired.gif
In that case, no bc Starks looks like a #1 option moving forward, and you're losing a lot of depth for a similar producer.
speaking of Starks, how should we be using him moving forward?

in my 14 team league, my RBs are a mess: Bernard, Andrews, Duke, Starks (Charles is out obvi)

I mentioned earlier how some dude in my league is demanding I give back Gurley for Cobb + Martin., I am actually considering doing it. I'm 8-1 and playoffs are week 15-16 and looking at their schedules Cobb and Martin have favorable schedules, Cobb has Oakland and Arizona, Matin does have the Rams but he is also playing Chicago. While Gurley has TB and Seattle. And I have a feeling that Rams enemic pass offense will eventually hurt Gurley. Should I "reverse" the trade?

I still have Mcfadden at RB

And My WR would be Megatron, AB, Cooper, Cobb, and Lafell?
Cobb sucks.  Tell them to piss off.

I mentioned earlier how some dude in my league is demanding I give back Gurley for Cobb + Martin., I am actually considering doing it. I'm 8-1 and playoffs are week 15-16 and looking at their schedules Cobb and Martin have favorable schedules, Cobb has Oakland and Arizona, Matin does have the Rams but he is also playing Chicago. While Gurley has TB and Seattle. And I have a feeling that Rams enemic pass offense will eventually hurt Gurley. Should I "reverse" the trade?

I still have Mcfadden at RB

And My WR would be Megatron, AB, Cooper, Cobb, and Lafell?

Do not do that ... when you have guys that are THAT good you dont bench them for matchups.

Seattle's defense is nothing to run away from. I understand Nick Foles is their QB but Gurley is that dude, keep him, start him.

damn, first keenan allen and now andrew luck. this lacerated kidney thing must be infectious.

plus i had both on my roster this year. :smh:

Last edited:
So is rod smith worth a roster spot? Seems like Christine Michael isn't the back up because He played 0 snaps last week.

Trade:

Latavious Murray incoming
Brandon LaFell & Davante Adams outgoing

I already have Edelman and Gronkowski (so while LaFell's 100-yard day two games off the PUP's encouraging - I can't start all of them because I'll get poor returns possibly). I do have Rodgers as my starting QB so in this proposed swap so worth mentioning that I'd be losing the connection of him and D.Adams.

Good trade?

Last edited:
Nope .. BB might bring someone from the practice squad for all we know

as a pats fan I know all to well about that.

as a fantasy fan though I feel like taking a shot at one of them could be like a lottery ticket. it's a role not a position where it could be very fruitful.

Have some potential rosters I'm thinking about making, could use some opinions -

• Drop Jordan Cameron and pick up Richard Rodgers? *Full-point PPR* I had both of them at one point but dropped RR for Watson and with the Saints on a Bye Wk11, I might want RR over Jordan.
  • Drop Walsh for Gano?
  • Hold onto Dontrelle Inman or drop him for, say, Nate Washington, Green-Beckham, Beasley, or Devin Funchess? *Full-point PPR* Strictly a depth move.

Don't leave me hanging fellas :nerd: .

Have some potential rosters I'm thinking about making, could use some opinions -

• Drop Jordan Cameron and pick up Richard Rodgers? *Full-point PPR* I had both of them at one point but dropped RR for Watson and with the Saints on a Bye Wk11, I might want RR over Jordan.
  • Drop Walsh for Gano?
  • Hold onto Dontrelle Inman or drop him for, say, Nate Washington, Green-Beckham, Beasley, or Devin Funchess? *Full-point PPR* Strictly a depth move.

Don't leave me hanging fellas :nerd: .

• RR seems like the better move for your situation
• keep Walsh
• i'd take my chances with DGB or Funchess. Kendall Wright's probably gonna miss a few more weeks & Cam is balling in Carolina. can't go wrong with either if it's a depth move

Just saw a trade offer is pending of Lacy and Tedd Ginn for Alshon.

Thinking if I wanna veto or let it slide.

Back
Top Bottom