OFFICIAL 2015 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS OFF-SEASON THREAD (Lance, PP, Josh Smith, Aldrich - pretty nice l

OT but watching Bled last night brought back the feels :frown:

Makes winning basketball play after winning basketball play.

Mini-LeBron :pimp:

Baby Bron. I can see where he learned from cp3 in his pick and roll game. Cp3 like the point guard whisperer.

Still can't believe how bad Farmar was this year. Smh

Hate to spoil the ending for you guys tonight but we're gonna win.

Leggo.

Wow :nerd: What a performance tonight! Shoeking & erupt called it. Great games from DJ, CP and JJ, but game ball low key should go to Big Baby. He was outstanding.

Relatively speaking, Big Baby has been on a tear man. Just fantastic on both sides of the ball.

DJ is consistently becoming a 15 & 15 threat. This was the best defensive effort by the frontline for the entire year. My favorite game of the season. Should be 2-0 versus the Grizzlies for this week. Some of these wins have been truly impressive, especially without Blake.

I really like where this team is headed man, and I feel comfortable with this team against anybody in the postseason. Awesome win though, considering how slow and ugly that game was overall.

Hate to spoil the ending for you guys tonight but we're gonna win.

Leggo.
All right, who hacked erupt's account?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Too bad I didn't see a second of the game 
laugh.gif

Very interested to see if we continue our trend of sucking against the good East teams tomorrow. We are long overdue for a W against an top 5 East playoff team.

Man, if we didn't have Blake, DJ would really be a 15/15 guy in the NBA and an all star lol. What's he avg with Blake out? 15/20?

Also, we've been a top 5 defensive team since the deadline. Keep this up heading into the postseason, and I love our chances.

I'd take him. If he can reduce how many minutes DJ is playing be even just 5, it would be a benefit.

Man he would bolster the front line of the 2nd unit. It would negate some of the issues we have offensively with that unit, since we would be defending better. He's like DJ except not nearly as prolific. Tremendous size and athleticism, and has proven himself as being a fantastic rim deterrent in his time in the league so far. Much better having him in the postseason to defend rather than Big Baby, Hedo, and Spencer trying to defend in the second unit.

However, we are becoming a much better defensive team in the past couple of weeks.

I hope I don't jinx him, but CP's durability this year has been something to Marvel at, considering his past. He tells everyone who will listen at the training facility that his goal this year is to play 82 games, so it's dope to see him fulfilling that so far.

Second unit doing its thing . . . and I don't mean that in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom