OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

Is the guard situation going to be like this? Is it just what it is? I'm afraid with this makeshift offensive line, offensive in every way.

Funny enough the Guards have been looking fine... so far.

Third string left tackle, Pouncey injury, and both guards playing well all season is unknown. Those are my worries going into the season. Albert had a set back to, he isn't coming back until week 3 or 4...

Funny enough the Guards have been looking fine... so far.

Third string left tackle, Pouncey injury, and both guards playing well all season is unknown. Those are my worries going into the season. Albert had a set back to, he isn't coming back until week 3 or 4...

Albert had a setback?? Nooooo

Yep... wasn't specific to what happened, just said "knee", but the report said earliest was week three.

Parker finally practicing!
Remember a couple years ago the Dolphins had nothing a WR... times gave changed. One of thee deepest WR groups in the league, sheesh. Landry x Stills x Matthews x Jennings x Parker x Hazel.

View media item 1694482

Albert is still possible for week 1, per Armando.

He's working with first team O, and has 13 days to go still to build his conditioning.

O already looks pretty good, and still haven't used Parker or Albert. :pimp:

Wow... Looks like Jamil Douglas is getting the nod at right guard.
Don't mind it at all.

Rishard Matthews pushing Kenny Stills for the 3rd WR spot.

:smh: I never agreed with losing a 3rd rounder for Stills in the first place.

We have the deepest set of WR's in the league, that's a good thing. Stills will help out still, relax.

[COLOR=#red]
•1. Slash $34 million. This is the first step. Here are the salary-cap casualties (in millions) to frepossibilities: Dannell Ellerbe ($8.45) and Brian Hartline ($5.95) are the two allowable players for post-June 1 savings released before then. The others: Brandon Gibson ($3.26); Cortland Finnegan ($5.48), Randy Starks ($5); Shelley Smith ($2.75); and Philip Wheeler ($3).
[COLOR=#red]
- Would also cut Brandon Fields... he is being paid wait too much.

[emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]
Fields was released.

Agreed on Stills as well. If the Dolphins didn't get Stills they would have drafted Diggs or some Wallace clone to stretch the field. When he's healthy he'll put up numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamil Douglas is starting and DT has been doing great...
A Left Tackle on the other hand...

If the GM and coach goes, the QB will too. Deal with it. He ain't Luck, he ain't RGIII, he ain't Russ Wilson. He's Hennehill, a guy that's not good enough.

You can keep your 11 turnover QB. I'll push for a franchise QB that can win games for his football team, like the 3 I listed above. Ironically, all 3 won this week.

Check around. 90% of our fanbase is extremely upset with our franchise QB. You act like I'm the only fan saying anything.

Anyone remember this guy finnns2003 finnns2003 hypin RG3?

Sound familiar to anyone?

View media item 1695802

:nerd:

View media item 1695809
View media item 1695813

View media item 1695814

:nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol:

I just went back to some posts I made in 2013 about wanting Philbin gone, Ireland gone, Sherman gone, and Tannehill gone. Well, I got 2 out of 4 so far. If I was a betting man, I'd say Joe is next.

#17 better #^#@$* perform. These WR's and TE's are the best we've had in ages.

mean.gif
 that fumble 

Secured tix for week 1, I'm in there. Curious to see the final 53. Last time I went to week 1 against the "DC football team", we proceeded to lose 15 of 16 games. :rofl:

Last edited:
Jay was having a great game b4 he broke some ribs. I like the kid a lot

FWI: We signed Uzoma "EZ" Nwachukwu to the PS. The same EZ from this year's hard knocks w/texans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom