OFFICIAL 2015 M!AM! DOLPH!NS SEASON THREAD (6-10) / NEXT:

I'm rewatching the game and all I can saw is................................WOW :wow: at our fellow Dolphin fans filling that stadium up! That let's go Dolphins chant and the crowd going wild after every big play!!

It was more fun than most home games I've been to :lol:

We travel really well, but can't fill up the home stadium. I really don't get it.

Greg Cote: Miami Dolphins’ season hinges on Ryan Tannehill’s emergence

This is on Ryan Tannehill.

This newborn Dolphins season and all its dreams are all about him.

What has begun, wrapped in the nostalgic feel-good of the franchise’s 50th season, and the hopes of Dolfans that this year might finally be different, and the dangling future of coach Joe Philbin — all of it starts with Miami’s fourth-year quarterback. Where it ends does, too. Mostly that.

It isn’t on Ndamukong Suh, the high-priced defensive import. Miami won its opener at Washington on Sunday despite the ******** all but erasing Suh from the game and limiting him to two tackles. That was a nifty reminder that even the greatest defenders can’t do what the right quarterback can, which is why Houston isn’t taking that next step despite having J.J. Watt.

No, this Dolphins season isn’t about Suh or the defense, it isn’t on how well the guards play or how good DeVante Parker becomes. And it isn’t about coaching or bounces or luck.

It is about whether Tannehill can take this team and this city on his back and carry them all the way through January.

Tannehill’s running ability also conveys a toughness and resourcefulness. That and his likability will make him a very, very popular player here if the right kind of winning is added to the recipe

We judge quarterbacks by so much that is measurable, but there is an intangible quality to this position, something you know when you see it even if the describing of it is a challenge.

Your QB doesn’t have to top a 100 passer rating. Doesn’t even necessarily need to make the Pro Bowl every year.

But he does have to be on the right side of this question:

Does your quarterback take what defenses give him … or does he take what he wants?

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article35383278.html

Looks like Reshad isn't practicing, sucks. It's the Jags so I'm not worried but I didn't realize the hammy was that bad. We just can't stay healthy. Only 3 healthy safeties on the roster (Thomas, Aikens, and Kov) and that's pretty worrying.

OV says he will play but the injury bug is already out for us. We've lost Delmas, Jones probably won't play, Dion Sims is obviously not practicing, etc.

[COLOR=#red]He was also looking for the PI instead of catching a TD.
Water is Wet.[/COLOR]

Two drives... Gives up two points.
Already one drop to stall a drive...

Against the Jags...

Jags controlling this game 
mean.gif

The stream I'm getting is so bad I can't even see most of the plays lol. Wish I could get the games locally on tv in hd

The stream I'm getting is so bad I can't even see most of the plays lol. Wish I could get the games locally on tv in hd

Consider yourself lucky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the bad play I've been watching... Tannehill has played lights out.

He's missed like 2 throws that he should have made, but other than that yeah he's playing awesome.  He's made some awesome plays.

Tanney did his job for the most part but this Online won't get us anywhere in our division

Back
Top Bottom