OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rck is a racist.

Tomorrow's games could all very well end up being blowouts. Hope not.

Hey man, what do you think of Chandler Parson's face? Looker or no?
You got pics?  He doesn't seen an automatic suspect.  He is weak like most of the guys in the league, he was teased being fat, and he spent time taking pics like the other fools.  He took pics setting pics like he was GQ, all clowns.

LOL. Any legit wagers going down?  I see the same "FIRST ROUND EXIT" talk months ago reappear here.  See the same "KNOCKED OUTTA THE FIRST" talk by peeps.  No wagers?  LOLZ   Just talk and talk like Bayless.  Put the money on the mouth and it weeds out. LOLZ

Everyone knows, KNOCK OUT LEBRON and CURRY and HARDON.  That's where the story goes... 

Guys acting like ROSE some HERO now.  Dude is worst than OBAMA and his scams.  He rode PAU GASOL and his team-mates all year and he's back talking like he served months in IRAQ.  Dude's a hack and scored less than 400 on his SATS math and english combined..  Cheated on his SATs in Memphis, choked at the LINE and choking hard right now.  He's notoriously known for changing his game at the 3pt mark, jacking 3s as if he was Horry.  He's a NON CONSISTENT guy worrying more about his son's GED graduation as opposed to anything else.  Not sure why guys excited bout it.

Last edited:
It's gotta be tough for Jabari Parker to watch his team in the playoffs against his home town. Like I know he wishes he was a part of this series.

Draymond...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoulda gotten the new 3DS Diaw. smh.

That aught to be the most intriguing matchup for the Spurs. I don't see how they would lose. The Clippers bench is too weak. 

Guys acting like ROSE some HERO now.  Dude is worst than OBAMA and his scams.  He rode PAU GASOL and his team-mates all year and he's back talking like he served months in IRAQ.  Dude's a hack and scored less than 400 on his SATS math and english combined..  Cheated on his SATs in Memphis, choked at the LINE and choking hard right now.  He's notoriously known for changing his game at the 3pt mark, jacking 3s as if he was Horry.  He's a NON CONSISTENT guy worrying more about his son's GED graduation as opposed to anything else.  Not sure why guys excited bout it.
smh.  leave it to the guy who wishes he was parsons jumpoff to speak like a *****.   

You OK babygirl? A good chunk of this post is non-basketball related hair salon BS. If there's anybody riding a former MVP that hard, it's you. Just applaud the man for putting in a lot of hard work after 3 career-ending injuries and enjoy the show. It's just a game.

He is in the sense that he avoids the luxury tax like the plague, but I think he'll match anything offered to Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom