OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not really used to Bron being back in CLE. I thought it'd be a nice narrative for me this season but honestly just doesn't measure up to what I thought. The OG LeBron CLE days> 

Felt like I was getting a special show every night

Anyone think CLE would be just as formidable without Love and with Wiggins instead? I wonder...

Last edited:

Still not really used to Bron being back in CLE. I thought it'd be a nice narrative for me this season but honestly just doesn't measure up to what I thought. The OG LeBron CLE days> 

Anyone think CLE would be just as formidable without Love and with Wiggins instead? I wonder...
I've been thinking about the same thing. Love hasn't done much for the team all season and I feel like Wiggins would've done just as good, if not better, in Love's position. Cleveland would've scored big if they kept Wiggins and just got Lebron, but no one expected them to have such bad chemistry with Love. 

Kawhi going 27/12 with 5 steals.
GSFOAT
pimp.gif

People expected Love to be a Dirk type stretch four when he's best getting post up opps and being a primary option which is not happening at all in Cleveland.

If Love leaves which seems likely if they don't win a championship or go very deep in the playoffs, Wiggins trade will go down in history as one of the worst.

All this vintage Bron talk :x

Did dude take a quick trip to south Florida to re-up? :nerd:

It's honestly hard to say. Even though love hasn't been producing much this season this is still their first season together. Love is used to being the man having the offense basically run through him, now he's in the passenger seat.
Its hard to say CLE would have better chemistry with Wiggins.

Mo threads, mo problems.

"Like I said in the ______ thread, y'all not ready for us!!!:smokin "

"We're literally getting no calls. :rolleyes  Just like I mentioned in the ______/______ thread, the officiating is terrible, but even worse in the playoffs."

Personally, I prefer series threads, but I see the benefit either way.

Seems to be that the masses prefer single threads, though. This comes up literally every single year, and once series threads are created, tons of whining.

"So confusing. Midas whale keep it all in one place."

I was never for single series threads but the volume of hating has been reved up this year :lol:

That spurs clippers game will break records on here

Bosh looked off the first year in Miami, but also I think Bosh is a better player than Love because of defense and mid range shooting.

Bosh looked off the first year in Miami, but also I think Bosh is a better player than Love because of defense and mid range shooting.
Yep, defensively, Love just aint ever going to be above average. I also feel like Bosh is a lot more agile than Love is, which makes it easier to play with LeBron offensively 

Hibachi still rep Wiz doe

Gil :pimp:

Real talk og bron was the best

If you guys want to take 4:45 to watch the definitive BEST Vintage LeBron video on YouTube :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom