OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty I know where that gif came from but I can't recall ever watching the Predator movies.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

What exactly is a jump shooting team anyway? When your best players are lebron,wade, parker-manu-duncan it's hard for me to consider that a jump shooting team regardless of what stats you throw out. You could probably concoct a stat that defines the 3 peat lakers as a jump shooting team but would anyone buy that?

Clippers are the same team the spurs dominated like a fetish kelly divine flick a few postseason ago. Cp3's kryptonite is 6'5 elite defenders and kevin hart memes. Pop is going to coach circles around Glenn "big baby" rivers like he did to McHale a few weeks ago and have him questioning whether he really even likes basketball like that. With that said the clippers take the series in 4 games.

Last edited:
It's 11:13pm Saturday here. Going to stay up to watch the wizards raptors game in 5 hours. Then Warriors and Pelicans. I love this time of year

What exactly is a jump shooting team anyway? When your best players are lebron,wade, parker-manu-duncan it's hard for me to consider that a jump shooting team regardless of what stats you throw out. You could probably concoct a stat that defines the 3 peat lakers as a jump shooting team but would anyone buy that?
It's really difficult to say they weren't jump shooting teams considering the way both teams (plus the 2011 Mavs) excelled at spreading the floor and converting jump shots. Of course this was all predicated on their best players collapsing the defenses allowing for said jump shots.

Last edited:

It's really difficult to say they weren't jump shooting teams considering the way both teams (plus the 2011 Mavs) excelled at spreading the floor and converting jump shots. Of course this was all predicated on their best players collapsing the defenses allowing for said jump shots.
I've seen people lean on the argument that they werent getting the jumpshots the way the Warriors are (which isnt even true) to say that the last four teams werent "Jump shooting teams" but honestly IDC how they were manufactured, those teams were running sets to get jumpshots.

The last two Finals contained the #1 and #2 three point shooting teams in the league, its hard to argue that they weren't trying to get jumpshots up.

Thread got heated last night 
laugh.gif

A friendly reminder that today is the last day to register for the 2014-2015 NBA Bracket challenge. Registration closes at the start of the first playoff game!

http://nbabracketology.com/group/view/1722

Password is "niketalknba"

Last edited:
I wanna see Curry go off in one these playoff games lol.

Like drop 55 or somethin crazy. Would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom