OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ska with the long con.

Letting DBD come back and allowing him to post for weeks leading into the playoffs thinking it was safe in these S&T streets.

Gave him the fade two days into the playoffs right after his team got worked. :lol:

Klaw pannicked too soon. And it was only one loss.

I think the warriors pels game gonna be good tomorrow

No low iq tyreke and davis probably shook the gitters

I'm confused.

Creates another account to post real quick, and says don't worry, if we can survive the 2012 WCF and game 6 2013, we can survive losin this one.

They lost both those series. I mean......isn't that a bad precedent to be goin off of? :lol:

can someone make this into an avy pls?

I am also going to need a Lakers avy for the draft lottery 

Last edited:

Ska with the long con.

Letting DBD come back and allowing him to post for weeks leading into the playoffs thinking it was safe in these S&T streets.

Gave him the fade two days into the playoffs right after his team got worked.
laugh.gif
Klaw pannicked too soon. And it was only one loss.
Yeah, his Pro-Clippers rants to bash the Lakers were weird as hell seeing as how they just washed the Spurs.

you guys have won alot already.... this isnt for duncans or anyones legacy....
yeah alot of people in here hate the spurs but the clippers aint never done ish..... they got alot more to prove obviously

People in here hate the spurs because of one person and one person only. I doubt anyone really truly hates the spurs or dont give um the respect they deserve.

People hate the clippers for their actual players flopping :lol:
Wrong i genuinely hate the spurs their city and their boring system

I hope kawhi gets a max contract with a great team then fades to bolivia while the spurs rot in texas hell

Bron driving a Benz instead of that POS Kia he's payed to endorse :rofl:

Actually lebron reached out to kia to get him one of those cars, kia wasnt eem tryna get his sponsorship till lebron hit them up.

Lebron actually likes the kia :lol:

I guess he just doesnt wanna be seen in one in front of national tv

Every game was boring this weekend tbh. Only ONE game was actually close. And it was because both teams aren't very good :lol:
Kings fan calling the playoffs boring

Pure comedy

Oh you're so funny....

Every game but one was a blowout. Thats not an exciting opening weekend to the playoffs.

I didnt call "the playoffs" boring. I said the opening weekend was a let down

Last edited:
I watched the GSW game on repeat and I didn't think it was boring either.

Didn't get to see the Wiz game and watched most of the Bulls vs Bucks at the office because we had a Tornado that locked us in, and I enjoyed that one also.

Back to a point I made earlier, I have to get up at 5:30 A.M so at max I was gonna get 4 hours of sleep, and of course I'm not about to go to sleep right after a game is over, I want to discuss it. So now its 2:30 A.M and inside probably just finished 10-15 minutes ago. Who does this help? Why couldnt the games have started at 1:00 PM or even noon eastern?

Red bull is disgusting and so is coffee for that matter, especially hot coffee. Iced Coffee gets a pass, if I have to stay up late to study, thats what I lean on but its still not super pleasurable to drink.

Back to a point I made earlier, I have to get up at 5:30 A.M so at max I was gonna get 4 hours of sleep, and of course I'm not about to go to sleep right after a game is over, I want to discuss it. So now its 2:30 A.M and inside probably just finished 10-15 minutes ago. Who does this help? Why couldnt the games have started at 1:00 PM or even noon eastern?
Move to da best coast
Problem solved papi :smokin

Red bull is disgusting and so is coffee for that matter, especially hot coffee. Iced Coffee gets a pass, if I have to stay up late to study, thats what I lean on but its still not super pleasurable to drink.

Then you have nobody to blame but yourself

Living on the west coast>

i would like to agree with you but ive never tried an energy drink before 

agree about coffee tho, tea >>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom