OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they're nobodies bro. jamal is a monster scorer. always has been. in terms of scoring, which is what we're talking about when we say bad game, on terms of scoring, they're nobodies compared to jamal crawford. scoring is what he does. period. so when he's garbage on that level, he's literally just in the way.
Reddick is a nobody, OK 

Jamal is a known volume hero ball player, he comes off the bench for a reason. He is not good enough to be a starter, do I really need to explain that to you

he's said numerous times he prefers to come off the bench b. Don't let coming off the bench be an indicator of competence...manu much?

aint no team afraid of redick fam. I've watched jamal win hella games for the clippers, just this season. dude is unguardable, and when he's on, he's dangerous.

he's said numerous times he prefers to come off the bench b. Don't let coming off the bench be an indicator of competence...manu much?

aint no team afraid of redick fam. I've watched jamal win hella games for the clippers, just this season. dude is unguardable, and when he's on, he's dangerous.
So now we're going to sit here and overrate the hell out of Jamal. We switched sides of the debate bro 
laugh.gif

Manu and Jamal are old as hell, they aren't starters

Last edited:

Yeah, but when Redick is on, that team is special.

adsf;ladskj 
eek.gif

did yall see that?

cpGOD just passed it off the front of the rim but his bum *** teammate wasnt ready for it 

So now we're going to sit here and overrate the hell out of Jamal. We switched sides of the debate bro :lol:

I'm not overrating him. but dudes scoring potential is larger than you're making it out to be. its why more is expected and why he gets clowned harder than barnes and redick and rivers. thats the whole argument.

I'm not overrating him. but dudes scoring potential is larger than you're making it out to be. its why more is expected and why he gets clowned harder than barnes and redick and rivers. thats the whole argument.
Fella, you overrating the hell out of a 35 year old chucker

Come on man

hes ripping whoever, not just those 2. hes making sure his teammates get PLENTY of open looks, they're just not finishing. and hes getting buckets himself. what else is he supposed to do? average 50 a game?

This is NT man. You know damn well, even if the player doesn't deserve the slander, all his haters will come out in full force.

can someone post the pointgod's assist to turnover ratio? i didnt check the box score yet but im sure its impressive as usual

probably has like 10 assists and -2 turnovers by now 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom