OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe they got Anthony davis in that video looking slow at 0:07 seconds in. lmaooooooo and what a chorus, prolly took him a week to come up with. "babayyyyyyyyy baby babyyyyyyyyyy baby babyyyyyyyyy this is awesome!" 
roll.gif
 mediocrity at its finest! the HEIGHT of trash

Not that Black Eyed Peas or Pitbull or Flo-Rida are good choices, but lets be honest, there's probably not an artist alive (or maybe even dead) they could pick to do the NBA playoff song that someone on here wouldn't complain about.
ron-artest-rap-music.jpg

Starting a petition to get John Cena to do next years song

that the GOAT right there

while we on the topic of will i am.. dude needs to fire his barber too 

"Rappers lookin confused like wil I am barber" word to Luda

Every year the playoff songs suck so I'm used to it by now ...I always summe it's gonna be some pop **** and/or involve Drake

Every year the playoff songs suck so I'm used to it by now ...I always summe it's gonna be some pop **** and/or involve Drake
true...

only ones i remember off the top is black eyes peas lets get it started and c aguilara fighter. the rest are  like a blur to me..... when someone else mentions them ill remember them.. pit bull easily the worst for me . 

So...

Metta World Peace

Damian Lillard

J. Kidd

The Glove

Shaq

Any other NBA rappers I should spend the next hour listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom