OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JET Lyfe: Trying to get all the Texas-based NBA teams to the Finals over the course of one half-decade. :pimp:

That's truly incredible that 4 of the last 5 Western Conference representatives in the NBA Finals might be teams from Texas. In a conference that over the last half-decade has featured high-seeded teams with Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, etc.

Last edited:
chances of a rockets/hawks finals?

any sites taking action on this. (i'm still up; why not)

roll.gif
  wtf

"Parental role"

first time seeing this.

reporters be coming outta left field when talking about Lebron. he misinterpreted it the first time and then you go right back and ask what he thought you asked initially. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

pauls old n a sham. mr. fake wheel chair.

tumblr_lnw27fz8441qakd6m.png

talked too much bought calling game n so karma got him. lol. he travelef on the last play anyway

JET Lyfe: Trying to get all the Texas-based NBA teams to the Finals over the course of one half-decade. :pimp:

That's truly incredible that 4 of the last 5 Western Conference representatives in the NBA Finals might be teams from Texas. In a conference that over the last half-decade has featured high-seeded teams with Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, etc.

What's crazier is that in the last 30 years (iirc), the only western teams to win the title have come from California or Texas.

What's crazier is that in the last 30 years (iirc), the only western teams to win the title have come from California or Texas.

I just looked it up... It's actually 35 years. Seattle in 1979 was the last western conference nba champion outside the state of CA or TX.

hawks vs rockets    18/1

i'll wear those.....

really think it will be the warriors vs the hawks though

had hawks at 17/1 during their little struggle midseason. gonna hedge my bet now

Golden State Warriors 1/2
Cleveland Cavaliers 14/5
Houston Rockets 12/1
Atlanta Hawks 12/1

Last edited:
“As much as I love Nene, and I think Nene understands this too, I would love to play with a stretch-four, with a guy who shoots the ball from the three-point line,” Gortat said. “Because that automatically gives me room under the basket to operate and gives me more opportunity to play pick-and-rolls and roll to the paint where the paint is open.”

:nerd:

@BowB4Me :nerd: we need answers fam :nerd: ... hypebeast5 hypebeast5 thoughts? :nerd:

:lol: The writing is on the wall, no pun intended, everyone knows Nene is trash, even Nene

I think I read somewhere something to the extent of where Nene even said something along the lines of he's cool coming off the bench

Paul Pierce this post season has shown us how good we can be with a stretch 4, real question is can we get one, the team as a whole has been clamoring for a stretch 4 since Anthony Bennett went number 1, and we have only signed guys at the tailend of their careers in Harrington, Pierce and Gooden

I told yall all season that this was a different Warriors team than years past
laugh.gif
here we are in WCF
pimp.gif
Man you were right.

Sorry I ever doubted you.

What was I thinking. 

I will always take your word on everything you say from now on. Everything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom