OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody needs to chill. :pimp:

At the end of the day, Steph showed out and got the Dubs that W. Harden almost put his team on his back and stole game 1. Game was really a toss up, late.

Series doesn't start until a road team wins one on the other team's floor. Until then, it's all par for the course.
Nah. It's a wrap for the Rockets if they go down 0-2. Then would have to win 4 of 5. They blew their chance at winnable game tonight.

from 9 solid players deep and more help than the clippers to harden cant do it himself in 1 game 
laugh.gif
You always pick up on this kind of stuff. It's so hard to overlook, right?

I wish I had a sea manup GM in my little company, we'd be a Big(ger) company.

You impress me, in a non bravelude kind of way.

Last edited:
Nah. It's a wrap for the Rockets if they go down 0-2. Then would have to win 4 of 5. They blew their chance at winnable game tonight.

Definitely wouldn't look good going down 0-2, but coming back from 0-2 >>>> down 3-1. We'll see, if it gets there. If Dwight is going to be a liability, I say sit him out. Abandon the Dwight post ups this way. Game turned when the Dubs went small, and the Rockets figured, let's post up Dwight vs Green. Onslaught from there. 4-5 pick and roll was going so well

Curry is so good his kid got a whole page of comments. 
But my comment wasn't even about her. Work on your reading comprehension lil papi.
I probably quoted you while trying to quote the guy above or below you. 

Think outside the box about why I may have quoted you on accident.

Either way, I'm sorry you got quoted on accident in my post. So sorry big daddy

good game for the dubs. if there were a chance to steal a game this was it for the rockets. Like i said on the Warriors thread, sooner or later the slow start that they tend to do will come back and bite them in the *** soon, and this was one of those game that it felt like it was Grizz game 2. Luckily Houston doesn't have that same defense as the Grizz. I felt that Harden ISO ball was the game plan for the warriors, that turn over at the end with smith dropping the pass, he wasn't even expecting the ball down low and thought that harden will tie the game. Cut down the TO and this should be an easy series. easier said than actually doing it though.

This is so dope to see though. 

Curry made it. He got his moment on Tv, in the Playoffs, with his kid.

No shade no hate but from the heart.

Every guy we know, player we know, Superstar we know, has this kind of moment, on the podium, with their seed.

I love this. Curry deserves this moment. It's a staple almost, love seeing it.

This is so dope to see though. 
Curry made it. He got his moment on Tv, in the Playoffs, with his kid.
No shade no hate but from the heart.

Every guy we know, player we know, Superstar we know, has this kind of moment, on the podium, with their seed.
I love this. Curry deserves this moment. It's a staple almost, love seeing it.

fist bump.

SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. don't agree with laughing at injury, but a lot of the rockets parsons stuff stems from all the shots he took at us on the way out, his brother calling harden a b, saying the best part of being a mav was "actually having a real shot at a championship".

Last edited by a moderator:
SneakerProSr. SneakerProSr. don't agree with laughing at injury, but a lot of the rockets parsons stuff stems from all the shots he took at us on the way out, his brother calling harden a b, saying the best part of being a mav was "actually having a real shot at a championship".

Don't know why yall still care about Parsons when Ariza has been better.

I'd let him talk happily, he has plenty of time on his hands.

I'm keep it funky. I had no idea.

@SneakerPro don't agree with laughing at injury, but a lot of the rockets parsons stuff stems from all the shots he took at us on the way out, his brother calling harden a *****, saying the best part of being a mav was "actually having a real shot at a championship".

Don't know why yall still care about Parsons when Ariza has been better.

I'd let him talk happily, he has plenty of time on his hands.
Remember when Cuban won Parsons, and Houston got Ariza, and dudes were like, "Dallas won, Houston got ______"

Same was said about Hornets lucking out on Lance at a 1/4th of the price of Gordon. "Hornets won, Utah got _______"

Man. NBA can't be called, but some cats be way off, way way off.

So when is someone gonna throw them hands at Draymond.....I'm hoping its Dwight one time :lol:

Dwight got Halloween costume muscles, he the type that reads fan fiction.

Great player but he ain't putting hands on nobody, Draymond from Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom