OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A team with LeBron James (who is still great of course), an injured Kyrie, two former Knick social media celebs, an Australian who most didn't think would get drafted and a Canadian big man who just learned its easier to score with your dominant hand shouldn't be this good consistently.
they have a mozgov 
That is true and while he is a solid big man his presence alone is that impactful? Do we really consider Mozgov an elite rim protector? Hell he only averages 25 minutes a game. A front court of Millsap and Horford should be able to match up against a Mozgov/TT combo. Skill wise it's definitely in their favor.
from todays game at least it doesnt seem like its a skill thing. millsap and horford will get their points in and do a decent job guarding them, the issue is they just got out hustled on the boards tonight. its one thing to let jr go off for 8 threes, what can you do it happens. its unacceptable and you wont win if jr smith (8) gets more rebounds than both your starting front court players (7 each). 

there's that and the hawks having a bad shooting night from deep. they were 4-23 while jr smith alone was 8-12

im sure the shooting will start to improve as the series goes on but the rebounding is a huge concern.

i dont mind having millsap check lebron at half court for stretches, might as well take advantage of his suspect handles. but having one of your best players check lebron at halfcourt really takes away from his energy on offence. 
I can agree with that. ATL is going to have to attack the glass as a team. Teague is probably going to have be on a constant attack with a gimpy Kyrie and his teammates struggling on offense.

Why do you guys get so offended when somebody follows a player instead of following a team?

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with following a player ....but acting like you're a die hard fan of the team is lame

I'm a cp3 fan but you won't catch me in a clippers thread or defending the team

Why do you guys get so offended when somebody follows a player instead of following a team?

Its only brought up on Lebron fans. You just have to get used to it. People are stubborn minded sometimes. and its mostly the old heads who have that type of mentality and cant let it go.

Last edited:
[thread="624605"]If the East is so trash and the West is so great then doesn't that mean that Kobe's Finals record isn't as good as LeBron's because he's been playing awful teams while Bron plays some of the best teams ever? :nerd: [/thread]

:lol:

Right I just don't know how you discredit him for playing in the eastern conference..

It's not like he started in the west and moved to the east cause he couldn't win

nerd.gif

tbh i didnt expect one of the simple minded dudes in here to fall for the bait so fast, only took two posts. well done 8/8

Kobe is 2-1 not counting the teams with shaq when it comes to the finals. 2 of those times they faced the original big 3

What is lebrons record again?

You could say that about Kobe vs Lebrons NBA Finals record but you could also say Lebron would have only been to the Finals twice if he played in the West by that logic

Last edited:

Kobe is 2-1 not counting the teams with shaq when it comes to the finals. 2 of those times they faced the original big 3

What is lebrons record again?
Those Celtics teams sucked. They were in the East, remember? Kobe has never played a good team in the finals.

But take this to the non-playoff thread. I don't want to derail this thread. Was just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Also for those who say the warriors or rockets would wash the cavs i still would favor the cavs over both those teams

Lebron james has the experience and is the best player in the game. And kyrie aint even playing at 100 percent. Never underestimate the heart of a veteran champion

And plus the nba is dying to make lebron return to cavs and bringing them to the promise land by getting that title for cleveland to complete the storybook ending

Last edited:
goddamnn the cavs are a legit threat to win the title...pulling for whoever comes out of the west

the bulls were the biggest threat to cleveland in the east and as always they sat on their hands made no moves....

Yup

And if those east finals teams were so trash why couldnt they boy lebron get past um?

Best record two of those years right?

THIS!

And people don't understand that the reason Lebron went to miami is because he couldn't get past the big 3 in the Celtics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom