OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Lebrons legacy can be broken down even more in these Finals... Not if he simply loses... but if he again goes into i'm gonna put up nice stats while my team gets beat by 20+ mode again (Ala Spurs series last year). It's gonna really drown him.

The Warriors as of now have a much better team. With that said when your the "best Player in the world" and you know your second option aint right, you have to adjust your game to the moment. Don't sit back and watch the Warriors go on 15+ point runs, while your passing to Deladova & Shumpert expecting them to make plays... Then when the game is already decided go on 10-0 runs by yourself to fluff your stats.

If they have any chance against the Warriors Lebron has to be in attack mode all night, but based off what i've saw to this point in his career he's gonna try and play that same well balanced game even if it's to the detriment of his team.

He's going to get eviscerated again. This will be worse than the Spurs beat down.

[quote name="Jumpman II"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="instagram"][QUOTE name="Jumpman II"]This dude is still in here waxing LeBron's pole :x [/QUOTE]bro u really need to chill. its getting offensive
[/quote]Correct.[/quote]:lol: :lol:[/quote]Understood. :wink:

I'll keep your response in mind next time you complain/take issue with something.

Last edited:
wasn't offensive imo

truth is truth

And once again you are upset that Lebron got your team CLEAN out of there again. LMAOO! Rose is better off going to the west where he can avoid Lebron. Staying in the east will do him no good. HE WILL NEVER EVER touch the NBA finals so far as Lebron still plays in the east. And you will just have to deal with it.

Over there in the Chicago bulls off season Thread crying about pooh and Thibs. LMAO It was all "Im not afraid of the cavs, we will beat them come play offs" during that last win the cavs had over the bulls in the regular season, and now look. Out in the 2nd rnd AGAIN because of Bron. LMAOOOOOOO I know it hurts, I know it does.
Couldn't even beat a K. Love less team, with a hurt Kyrie. thats a shame.

I loved making you cry last year with torturing you and your fellow followers when the Wizards handed you all a back yard beating, and I will LOVE to continue throwing it in your face that once AGAIN Bron took down that worthless team of yours.

Welp....back to reconstructing your Bulls team again....LOL

Last edited:
He shot like trevor ariza normally does in that series

Probably the worst shooting performance of his career in that series
One of the worst. Spurs turned him into a jump shooter also. 

This Lebron was able to post up. Showing his much improved post game. 

Terrible from 3s though. 

:rofl: dame shouldnt have even been on the all star team and ima dame fan. kyrie had a way better year then dame

Both are trash On defense

Kyrie

21,5,3 on 46/ 40/ 86

Dame
21,6,4 on 43/ 34/ 86

One played in the East With Lebron

One played in the West With LA

Quite frankly Wall & Conley should have both clearly made it over these two... but in the case of Dame Vs Kyrie the numbers are nearly identical and one had to do it vs much tougher competition night in night out.

yall really gonna ignore DarthSka huh?
saying this instead of ska makes him seem so much more powerful 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Torturing people with bandwagoness? Is that possible?

Seriously though how the East gone have as many ALL-NBA players as the Clippers doe? Balmer needs to move them to the right coast immediately.

How the hell did Boogie make the 2nd team? Blake > Boogie.

Deandre shouldn't have been on there. Dude is starting to get a lil overrated. It's a shame Milsap or Horford didn't get any love. And how does Kyrie make it over Wall?

Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom