OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the only one bro.....

13zxu9t.jpg

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="NobleKane"]What? Jumpman was banned?[/quote]Why? What he do?[/quote]Buncha personal attacks from a few folks. As always, I mentioned that people need to chill. Some chilled, others laughed and continued.

:lol: :lol:

one day this thread will provide quality content. one day.

I try but the art of debate has been lost. My topics do seem to move the thread though. For better or worse. Entertainment value is high and ban potential is too. Somehow I've avoided such banishment. I know a few are like how, why? Ha ha ha

Wish I would have ran into Sage when she worked in DC. Doris is back tonight too.

I don't think the kid being there was a big deal but how dudes are so outraged is even worse. I swear if someone brings their kid to their workplace they wouldn't be as open to it. I thought my NT bros were beyond the typical social media overreaction. I was sadly mistaken. Smh

I don't think the kid being there was a big deal but how dudes are so outraged is even worse. I swear if someone brings their kid to their workplace they wouldn't be as open to it. I thought my NT bros were beyond the typical social media overreaction. I was sadly mistaken. Smh
Bro you just called Howard trash. Your part of the same social media mess

Jumpman √

DooDooBee √

Ryan √

Certified √

ZoDogg √

MJshoes √

OuttaControl √

Only ones left....

Antidope & Ska.

Last edited:
Bro you just called Howard trash. Your part of the same social media mess

No I'm not. Beside that ONE WORD. My issues with Howard have been well documented and repeated by people across the world. Even his own teammates and NBA players current and former. Not many on here has argued my issues only the word I used. It's easier to attack the word trash and clown then debate me.

Someone said this about Whitlock but

Everytime I see Windhorst - it's a reminder to eat better and hit the gym that day. Great motivation to stay in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom