OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="BowB4Me"]I put in work outside this thread. Y'all would like me more if you came to visit the outside NT world. This the only thread I've been stoned in repeatedly. Ha ha ha[/quote]I gotta say, man, we had our little spat a couple months ago or whatever, and you're good by me.

What did Harden say to Ezeli? Dude was looking at him like he wanted to choke him :rofl:

Barbosa flopping
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Usually there is 1/2 guys that flop, but this entire G-State team are masters.  Pathetic.

[quote name="BowB4Me"]I put in work outside this thread. Y'all would like me more if you came to visit the outside NT world. This the only thread I've been stoned in repeatedly. Ha ha ha
I gotta say, man, we had our little spat a couple months ago or whatever, and you're good by me.[/quote]

I'm a fan too

Barbosa flopping >: :stoneface: :smh:

Usually there is 1/2 guys that flop, but this entire G-State team are masters.  Pathetic.

Nah, that was an actual push. . Of course, GSW could probably be in the penalty already if they called the fouls on Green and Ezeli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom